Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Shadow26 on December 23, 2009, 12:12:24 AM
I changed your quote.Well,the only thing you can do now is live on.But,you'll always know that your Uncle is watching you everyday :)

Aren't you working as Yellow Code staff?  ???

Shadow26

Yellow Code i think is "All round",so like all of them.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Shadow26 on December 23, 2009, 12:48:12 AM
Yellow Code i think is "All round",so like all of them.
Yeah, but wouldn't it be pointless if they have staff for all codes, we should just make the whole staff yellow code.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Leviathan on December 22, 2009, 07:28:03 PM
CODE RED=Uncle died of cancer, and I'm like STOP TAKING MY FAMILY YOU CANCER BITCH!  :'(

I'm sorry to hear that Leviathan. Well...here's what I have to offer. One thing you SHOULDN'T do, is hold in your emotions, if you feel you want to cry or something, let it happen. Holding it in makes it hurt twice as much. Something else you should do, is ask God to comfort you. Now listen carefully...I'm not going to say the pain will go away, because you'll always love your uncle. But God has the power to make the weight that's hurting you feel much lighter. You're now on my prayer list, and I hope God fills you with His love and comfort.

EP's Prayer List

sonicmaddave
Chaos Swissroll
HMS7
Lisa(HMS7's GF)
Gleech
Leviathan

I love Jesus! Do you?

Mikey

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Leviathan on December 23, 2009, 09:32:21 AM
Thanks Echidnapower. ;)

No prob man. Feel free to come back anytime.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 23, 2009, 01:50:02 AM
Yeah, but wouldn't it be pointless if they have staff for all codes, we should just make the whole staff yellow code.
I think having different staff codes are better for specific matters personally.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 24, 2009, 01:50:16 AM
I think having different staff codes are better for specific matters personally.

I believe that's what Gleech intended. But it doesn't really matter right now, since we have no customers.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 24, 2009, 08:37:21 AM
I believe that's what Gleech intended. But it doesn't really matter right now, since we have no customers.
I wouldn't be so sure about now. I have a bit of a home crisis going on. :-[

Shadow26

Well,whats going on SMD?

sonicmaddave

One of my sister's has a really annoying boyfriend. :( She is 31, and he is 55. I don't know what she sees in him. Well he always says I am using the computer a lot, he claims that I use it "too much". He bitches about it non stop whenever he is down at ours, yet the moment I leave the computer just to go to the toilet or something, I come back to find him on it, looking for fishing videos or soccer results.

He even argues about it. One Saturday I was sleeping in the morning, he was down at ours and he knocked on my door with such force it sounded more like it was the police trying to break it down. He then opens the door, sees me half naked jumping out of bed, and he said I was still in bed, and I said that I was because I was working all week. He told me that is all bullshit and that I really was in bed because I was on the computer all night which was not true. :(

He also takes our TV remote in the living room off me to watch his fishing shows. He also says I eat a lot at McDonalds, yet that I deny it, it's making me self concious about my looks. I'm not even fat in the slightest. :o

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 07, 2010, 10:35:06 PM
One of my sister's has a really annoying boyfriend. :( She is 31, and he is 55. I don't know what she sees in him. Well he always says I am using the computer a lot, he claims that I use it "too much". He bitches about it non stop whenever he is down at ours, yet the moment I leave the computer just to go to the toilet or something, I come back to find him on it, looking for fishing videos or soccer results.

He even argues about it. One Saturday I was sleeping in the morning, he was down at ours and he knocked on my door with such force it sounded more like it was the police trying to break it down. He then opens the door, sees me half naked jumping out of bed, and he said I was still in bed, and I said that I was because I was working all week. He told me that is all bullshit and that I really was in bed because I was on the computer all night which was not true. :(

He also takes our TV remote in the living room off me to watch his fishing shows. He also says I eat a lot at McDonalds, yet that I deny it, it's making me self concious about my looks. I'm not even fat in the slightest. :o
First thing you have to do,tell your sister about everything he has been saying.
Second thing,stick up for yourself,be tough and say "Get out of my room!" if he gets SO annoying.
Third thing,your not fat ;) He must be eating salads everyday  :D

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 07, 2010, 10:47:36 PM
First thing you have to do,tell your sister about everything he has been saying.
Second thing,stick up for yourself,be tough and say "Get out of my room!" if he gets SO annoying.
Third thing,your not fat ;) He must be eating salads everyday  :D
The sad thing is she knows about it but she can not do anything about it she tried. He also walked into the bathroom one time when my younger brother (he's 11) was taking a bath, I don't think he knew he was in there but it upset my brother. :(

Weird thing is, while he keeps saying I eat McDonalds a lot, he is over twice the size of my other sister who is 7 months pregnant, so he can't talk. :o

Shadow26

1st thing i already know,he is rude.No knocking on doors before coming in,says bad things to people etc.
Say to him once "Can you please knock once and a while?!".Then he'll feel half of how it is to be called fat

Thats right SMD,he can't talk.Just stick up to him.Don't let him put you down.And try to make him be wrong.So one time he comes into your room and says "Stop eat McDonalds!".Then you say "But i haven't been eating it for weeks",when you haven't been eating it for weeks.That will make him feel weird because he was wrong.

sonicmaddave

I'll tell him to stop eating McDonalds. XD