Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

CODE RED AND BLACK: Okay so my cousin went missing a few weeks ago.
To make a long story short, my cousin was found dead in my neighbors house with a cut open neck and stomach.

Kirby

Quote from: Leviathan on March 20, 2010, 03:05:40 AM
To make a long story short, my cousin was found dead in my neighbors house with a cut open neck and stomach.

Oh my...

EP, You need to handle this.

All I can say is, I feel so sorry for your loss. I will pray and Pray for you. We'll find who did this. I promise.

SuperSonic23

Holy shit! Whoever did that shall BURN IN FUCKING HELL!!! I had to let that one go. Read the last two posts I made, Levi.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Shadow26

Oh my.......

I feel sorry for you Levi.It must of been hard to handle.But,everyone lives for a reason :) But even if you are still upset,remember,he's looking down at you,smiling.But please don't feel the pain,smile back.

EchidnaPower

This is why the world is a mess. I'm sure there was a reason that this happened, but what's done is done. This is going to put your faith in God to the test. You need to make sure that Satan doesn't get a hold of your heart. Keep the Faith Levi. Stay strong.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 14, 2010, 09:38:30 AM
I kinda know how you feel, I won't share some personal things here but...I kinda feel the slightest bit of pain right now, I mean my church has told me that one person dies for the other one to live, just think you were in a coma, that you might not have woken up from, then about 1-2 weeks later one of your friends die...I'm probably not right in saying this but could it have been God's will for it to happen like this?  In any case I'm there for you if you need someone to talk to.

Post Merge: March 14, 2010, 07:19:25 PM

Well I just got news about 30 min ago, one of my friend's Chase (Ironically my nickname is Chase) drowned Friday at 3:02, and I just feel kinda sad now.
I'm really sorry, man... : ( If you don't mind me asking, what happened?
Whoa, whoa, whoa... whaaaat?!

This is more than just a... a... a problem of your emotions...! I mean no offense but this is a murder! Why would someone want to murder your cousin?

Well, anyway, I'm really sorry... It fails having someone close to you die...

(Sorry I wasn't much help in this post, I just woke up and I cant process much through my mind)

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

ChaosDazer

Wow. Thats horrible.
There isn't much I can say, but please, don't let the anger rule your life. The killer should be brought to justice, and when he is you should be happy that he realizes how many hearts he has broken. Remember who your cousin was, and know that one good thing has happened.
He's in a better place.
witty sig caption

Gleech

Code Cyan

One of my friends, his girlfriend died, and well, as you know it hurt me on the inside.

However, I learned today he had a dream she died (Note: The dream didn't show how she actually died), and he told me he had a dream I, and a few others, died as well...

His girlfriend died of cancer, however in the dream she was shot down by some soldiers (He had been watching CoD videos that night)

I have a feeling that his dream about me was his fear of losing anyone else close to him. However it scared me, because you never know when these things are correct.

He didn't tell me much about the dream, and I have a feeling it's from Satan, since God would never ever do that to me for no reason. I haven't been able to do very much in my Christian life.

Yes I know that God can pick any time he wants to take someone, and yes I know that God only brings peace, and not fear...

But I'm a person who becomes paranoid easily, and its not fun... I've had feelings before where I've been going to die in my sleep, but God's let Satan do that so I could trust in God.

I felt better after a few minutes after he said that... I was shaking for a bit, but... yeah.

I've been trying so hard to trust in God, which proves this is a test, but it's hard when something like that has just happened...

So basically... I'm just kinda' scared that something will happen...

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on March 21, 2010, 03:56:41 PM
Code Cyan

One of my friends, his girlfriend died, and well, as you know it hurt me on the inside.

However, I learned today he had a dream she died (Note: The dream didn't show how she actually died), and he told me he had a dream I, and a few others, died as well...

His girlfriend died of cancer, however in the dream she was shot down by some soldiers (He had been watching CoD videos that night)

I have a feeling that his dream about me was his fear of losing anyone else close to him. However it scared me, because you never know when these things are correct.

He didn't tell me much about the dream, and I have a feeling it's from Satan, since God would never ever do that to me for no reason. I haven't been able to do very much in my Christian life.

Yes I know that God can pick any time he wants to take someone, and yes I know that God only brings peace, and not fear...

But I'm a person who becomes paranoid easily, and its not fun... I've had feelings before where I've been going to die in my sleep, but God's let Satan do that so I could trust in God.

I felt better after a few minutes after he said that... I was shaking for a bit, but... yeah.

I've been trying so hard to trust in God, which proves this is a test, but it's hard when something like that has just happened...

Here's a little trick. If you see something that scares you that shouldn't be there, you say: "Do you worship Jesus Christ, the Living God?" If it doesn't, the thing that brings you fear should vanish. Or, if you feel Satan has you against the wall, pull out your secret weapon, the thing hidden inside the Armor of God. It's what my grandmother calls a "dagger". Just recite your favorite Bible verse over and over until you feel better.

I understand that you're scared big guy, but you're probably right about that test. Keep the faith my friend, you'll get through this.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 21, 2010, 04:03:45 PM
Here's a little trick. If you see something that scares you that shouldn't be there, you say: "Do you worship Jesus Christ, the Living God?" If it doesn't, the thing that brings you fear should vanish. Or, if you feel Satan has you against the wall, pull out your secret weapon, the thing hidden inside the Armor of God. It's what my grandmother calls a "dagger". Just recite your favorite Bible verse over and over until you feel better.

I understand that you're scared big guy, but you're probably right about that test. Keep the faith my friend, you'll get through this.
Thanks dude, thats exactly what I needed. : )

Skyle369

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 12, 2010, 10:37:37 AM
Oh man...Draco...I feel sorry that you're suffering for a loss. But when I say this, don't think I'm being un-sympathetic. If he really was a Christian, then he's happier now then he ever could have been here. The tears you are shedding are there because you'll miss him. Not because he's lost. It's important to remember that when a Christian dies, it's not mourning the loss of a soul, it's the celebration of his soul going to God. It's ok to cry, just let it out, because holding it in hurts way too much. I'll pray that God comforts you, like being hugged by everyone you know at once.

Everytime I read EP's replies, I feel so enlightened and more proud to be a Christian in a way.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Gleech on March 21, 2010, 03:56:41 PM
Code Cyan

How many ppl are dying this month?!! Read the other posts, Gleech. Ppl come and go. That's life for ya! Don't worry man. She will be remembered.

Gleech

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 25, 2010, 09:01:57 AM
How many ppl are dying this month?!! Read the other posts, Gleech. Ppl come and go. That's life for ya! Don't worry man. She will be remembered.
Yeah, my friend has gotten over here, I mean... He misses her, but he's not sad anymore, which is good.

And yeah I noticed a lot of people are dying O_O

But I'm ok, as you can see. I'm GUESSING his dream about her happened the day before she died, because if it happened any later, he wouldn't of thought of it.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Gleech on March 25, 2010, 09:05:03 AM
Yeah, my friend has gotten over here, I mean... He misses her, but he's not sad anymore, which is good.

And yeah I noticed a lot of people are dying O_O

But I'm ok, as you can see. I'm GUESSING his dream about her happened the day before she died, because if it happened any later, he wouldn't of thought of it.

I think he's psychic. He must see a person die, but in  a different way. Then the next day, the person dies.

Gleech

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 25, 2010, 09:14:45 AM
I think he's psychic. He must see a person die, but in  a different way. Then the next day, the person dies.
Er... then explain why I'm still here.