Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: MikeyLevi on September 25, 2010, 06:48:21 AM
Code Blue
Last night, I was out with my uncle and he was setting up his deer blind, prepping his guns (blah blah blah) when he was putting one up, he accidentally pulled the trigger and it shot me in my leg, shattering the bone.

Holy shit, dude!!! Are you crippled or something? And what is your uncle doing with guns?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RainbowBeautyRocks

im trying to stay sane (turning somewhat homoicdal......) so help me out here

Elija2

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on September 26, 2010, 10:38:28 AM

Aren't you a bit too young to be going through that kind of stuff?

Kirby

We need more info as to why you're turning Homicidal.

Mikey

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on September 25, 2010, 09:50:33 AM
Holy shit, dude!!! Are you crippled or something? And what is your uncle doing with guns?
Crippled, yes. But only for a while. And hes a 37 year old man, he can have guns...

Post Merge: September 26, 2010, 05:46:02 PM

I gotta tell ya, I know for a fact you're lying. I'm older and haven't had one murderous thought cross my mind. You have blown this out of proportion. Go play with Barbie dolls while you still have your youth.

TobiTheGoodGirl

If you expect us to help you, you must elaborate. What is pushing you to that extremity?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Ya.....my parents want me to get all As in skool but no matter how hard i try my stepmom stil cusses me out if i mess up once (and i dont wanna hear some STUPID MOTHERFUCKER SHIT AND SAY IM LYING WHEBN I WILL GRAB A KNIFE AND STICK IT DOWN UR DIRTY THROAT AND

rockout909

Quote from: MikeyLevi on September 26, 2010, 11:44:45 AM
gotta tell ya, I know for a fact you're lying. I'm older and haven't had one murderous thought cross my mind. You have blown this out of proportion. Go play with Barbie dolls while you still have your youth.
I gotta tell ya, i know the story. Stop making false assumptions. She has good reason. leave her be.

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 26, 2010, 11:55:35 AM
If you expect us to help you, you must elaborate. What is pushing you to that extremity?
The same thing im going through... only a lot worse... she'll tell you if she wants to, im just putting an idea out.
Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on September 26, 2010, 02:40:53 PM
Ya.....my parents want me to get all As in skool but no matter how hard i try my stepmom stil cusses me out if i mess up once (and i dont wanna hear some STUPID  SHIT AND...
Woah calm hun... -goes for phone-

RainbowBeautyRocks

I just have serve anger issues (dont think homoicdal was a good word for it) but i got rid of my dolls in first grade levi and my uncle is dead now. fyi if im such a attention whore then y havent i been on the forum and talking to shiner in the last 2 months? listen i know ur mad but i dont wanna fight now plz stop bad comments about me i dont want this to end in blood..........

rockout909

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on September 26, 2010, 02:51:58 PM
I dont want this to end in blood..........
It wont, not while i can help it. And like i said, same shit just harder...
Im here for you, if not anybody else.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Im trying to become the happy spamful fun rbr i used to be....... not working out to well lolz, well thnx (i have a headache now)

Mikey

Ha. Haha. You guys, make me laugh. Getting As is easy. Also, wtf guys. I may never be able to walk again, thanks for caring so much.

Elija2

If you really want to help yourself, stay off the Internet (or at least Internet forums) for a long time.
Unless you enjoy being surrounded by people who are indifferent towards you.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: MikeyLevi on September 27, 2010, 09:47:38 AM
Ha. Haha. You guys, make me laugh. Getting As is easy. Also, wtf guys. I may never be able to walk again, thanks for caring so much.
We do care Mikey and I  do really hope your leg gets better and honestly I didn't know the severity of it that you could actually end up not walking again D:  and now I kinda see why your frustrated with this since your problem is very likely worse then the one getting noticed.

Gleech

Mikey, I know it was a bit of time ago, and I hope your leg feels better... but I have to say...

What idiot loads a gun, preparing it, and doesn't put it on safety?! O_O *Directing this at your uncle*

I know a LOT about guns, I'm serious, a LOT. And no, before someone gets into it, it's not info from CoD games.

My dad has rifles, he has shot guns, he has pistols. He's taught me how to use them, and I know that you should always keep the weapon on safe until ready to fire, that way you wont get mistakes like that. Don't even run the risk of having the mag in, or even having your finger on the trigger, mag in or not, until you're ready to fire.

Just some safety tips for the future.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!