Disabilities, learning difficulties, etc

Started by sonicmaddave, November 27, 2009, 04:26:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

I am just curious, does anybody have any sort of disability here? I'm not sure what made me start this thread. I just really want to know everyone a little better.  ;) Well, for me I have Autism.

Chaos Swissroll

I am shy because I was mentally bullied at primary, I was laughed at for nothing?Never mind that I forgot it.

I fail(I pass the test anyways) at Maths due to my internet dependence and lack of revising.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 04:45:15 AM
I am shy because I was mentally bullied at primary, I was laughed at for nothing?Never mind that I forgot it.

I fail(I pass the test anyways) at Maths due to my internet dependence and lack of revising.
I know how you feel with that, I was mentally bullied a lot as well and it made me a very shy person, offline I am very shy still.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 04:49:50 AM
I know how you feel with that, I was mentally bullied a lot as well and it made me a very shy person, offline I am very shy still.
Things changed when I was primary 5, I made some friends that cared for others and had fun till I graduate.

well, in college it's not as good but at least I'm not bullied.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 27, 2009, 04:55:08 AM
Things changed when I was primary 5, I made some friends that cared for others and had fun till I graduate.

well, in college it's not as good but at least I'm not bullied.
I didn't mind college people accepted me for who I am and I became a qualified electrical engineer :P

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 27, 2009, 04:58:19 AM
I didn't mind college people accepted me for who I am and I became a qualified electrical engineer :P
Same, but I did not make many friends because I don't talk much, some classmates chase each others and I don't like it very much.

NiGHTS

I have to say i wasnt mentally bullied in school cuz well i wouldnt let them

Buttt i have colourblindnessness
I was also told i was dyslexic i was all OMGWTFBBQ D:

Jordan teh Echidna

Well i have audio and visual disabilities.
I'm still bullied, from year...4? all the way to year 9, still going on >_<
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: NiGHTS on November 27, 2009, 05:24:57 AM
I have to say i wasnt mentally bullied in school cuz well i wouldnt let them

Buttt i have colourblindnessness
I was also told i was dyslexic i was all OMGWTFBBQ D:
That guy who told you must be a liar.
Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 27, 2009, 05:30:08 AM
Well i have audio and visual disabilities.
I'm still bullied, from year...4? all the way to year 9, still going on >_<
Tough luck, I am only mentally bullied but I ignored those bullies.

Super Sonic Boom

Well, I don't personally have a mental disability...but my brother does have a small case of ADD.
(It just takes him a little longer to learn somethings that may take other kids no time to learn)

Jordan teh Echidna

Oh yeah, some more.
My sister has this disability which makes here surpisingly underweight and light no matter HOW much she eats.
My big bro has a disability which always makes his lips dry and they crack, so he has to use vaseline on that.
My little bro has spina bifida so he can't walk or pee through his penis o-0.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 27, 2009, 06:05:48 AM
Oh yeah, some more.
My sister has this disability which makes here surpisingly underweight and light no matter HOW much she eats.
My big bro has a disability which always makes his lips dry and they crack, so he has to use vaseline on that.
My little bro has spina bifida so he can't walk or pee through his penis o-0.
R u serious?
"walk through his penis" O.o LOL

Dracoslythe

Uhm, I have type 1 Diabetes.  ^-^;
I actually had a diabetic attack last night.  =|

It's slowly killing my organs.  D:
I can already see effects.  I can't feel my fingers sometimes (nerve damage), and it's like destroyed my eyes already; I need glasses where two years ago, I had beyond perfect vision.  :C

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 27, 2009, 11:26:38 AM
Uhm, I have type 1 Diabetes.  ^-^;
I actually had a diabetic attack last night.  =|

It's slowly killing my organs.  D:
I can already see effects.  I can't feel my fingers sometimes (nerve damage), and it's like destroyed my eyes already; I need glasses where two years ago, I had beyond perfect vision.  :C
What do you have to do for it?

I herd people cut off their arms or something...something nasty like that and has to eat healthy food