I'm stuffed D:

Started by sonicmaddave, November 29, 2009, 11:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

I'm stuffed.

I ate McDonalds not long ago and am stuffed from it.  :o

Nightshade the hedgehog

lol i have a empty stomach i ate ALOT of food once at a all u can eat buffet
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

sonicmaddave

Quote from: michael the hedgehog on November 30, 2009, 12:15:46 AM
lol i have a empty stomach i ate ALOT of food once at a all u can eat buffet
I don't eat very often but normally McDonalds never fills me, I don't like McDonalds much D:

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: michael the hedgehog on November 30, 2009, 12:21:12 AM
mcdonalds good

;D
yeah, i like the grilled chicken burger, and the shrimp burger and shogun burger limited at hong kong

sonicmaddave

Quote from: michael the hedgehog on November 30, 2009, 12:21:12 AM
mcdonalds good

;D
I miss being young enough for the happy meals ;D I got quite a few sonic toys from them. :P

Quoteyeah, i like the grilled chicken burger, and the shrimp burger and shogun burger limited at hong kong
Wow we don't get those at McDonalds here but i want to try the grilled chicken. :P

Elija2

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 29, 2009, 11:16:51 PM
I'm stuffed.

I ate McDonalds not long ago and am stuffed from it.  :o

What is this, Twitter?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Elija2 on November 30, 2009, 10:16:02 AM
What is this, Twitter?
No, this is off topic/spam so it's allowed. ???

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on November 30, 2009, 12:39:50 AM
I miss being young enough for the happy meals ;D I got quite a few sonic toys from them. :P

Wow we don't get those at McDonalds here but i want to try the grilled chicken. :P
grilled chicken is awesome just as big mac, you actually get a whole grilled chicken steak and with spices, it's a bit spicy and with some sauce like salad dressing.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 01, 2009, 12:25:26 AM
grilled chicken is awesome just as big mac, you actually get a whole grilled chicken steak and with spices, it's a bit spicy and with some sauce like salad dressing.
We have some sort of McDonalds burgers where the chicken patty is deep friend and has a crunchy coating, and there's also the same burgers but with 'seared' patties which are just grilled and has been sprinkled with black pepper, I love the seared burgers

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 12:47:45 AM
We have some sort of McDonalds burgers where the chicken patty is deep friend and has a crunchy coating, and there's also the same burgers but with 'seared' patties which are just grilled and has been sprinkled with black pepper, I love the seared burgers
Reminds me of McDonald grilled chicken breakfast when I can add pepper to the crispy chicken steak.

Well, there are seasonal burgers and chocolate pies, like Double Pepper, shogun burger(a burger with a very soft egg and special sauce and with pork)and shrimp burger(a shrimp steak along with thousand island dressing)

Yeah also there are some powder for french fries where you can choose from Seaweed, spiced salt umm i couldn't remember the rest they're good for the french fries we get one packet of them for each extra value meal.

sonicmaddave

we only just get muffins and 'hotcakes' which are pancakes microwaved for breakfast at our McDonalds D:

http://nessplayer.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/new-burgers-at-mcdonalds/

thats my blog post on this posh burger we have at McDonalds here, not nice at all in the slightest and a waste of 10 dollars. :P

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 01:27:11 AM
we only just get muffins and 'hotcakes' which are pancakes microwaved for breakfast at our McDonalds D:

http://nessplayer.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/new-burgers-at-mcdonalds/

thats my blog post on this posh burger we have at McDonalds here, not nice at all in the slightest and a waste of 10 dollars. :P
our hotcakes are cooked on an iron or something just a piece of steel or something i am not sure

well that burger sure sucked compared to big mac, i thought big mac sucked at first and i never ate it till this year

i've seen something near to that posh burger, something called Big 'n tasty, it sucks a lot and it's just kinda tasteless just like the burger you have there.yet it is the same price of bigmac, sucky.

sonicmaddave

my girlfriend works at mcdonalds and told me quite a few things are microwaved there it must depend on the location

these new burgers are a total rip off and mcdonalds claim they are 'posh' and 'fancy' but they are far from it

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 01, 2009, 01:36:36 AM
my girlfriend works at mcdonalds and told me quite a few things are microwaved there it must depend on the location

these new burgers are a total rip off and mcdonalds claim they are 'posh' and 'fancy' but they are far from it
well some of the burgers in my country is actually quite good, like the shrimp burger and the shogun burger

the shogun burger is made of some sweet sauce(not too sweet and it tastes good, maybe honey)with a piece of pork, a piece of lettuce and an American A grade egg(they claim, but i haven't tasted it from a McMuffin so I think it is)the burger overall tastes soft and is quite awesome, when the Mcdonald at my country gave an offer of buy 1 burger get 1 burger everybody went there and bought a lot of them, I bought about four burgers each and we had a lot of things to eat for the whole month.

oh yeah, and the shrimp burger is AWESome, i didn't ate a lot of it, only about two during the commercial phase and i had enterogastritis from something i dunno, i had a bad day and i didn't have a chance to taste it anymore, it's a steak of shrimp with lettuce and thousand island dressing and some meat i don't know, couldn't recognize since it's from last december.