Last music/song you listened to?

Started by Skyle369, December 11, 2009, 10:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnk3611

Some un-named tune I created in FLStudio - Meee  8D

jkid101094

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzir1B43I3E&feature=channel_video_title

A man took a trip into the woods behind his house one night. Whiskey and stereo in hand the shirtless hillbilly stumbled through the trees nearly tripping over every twig and stone in his path. An hour or so into his pointless trek he came across a foul odor. Thinking it was just him he stumbled further and eventually came across the corpse of a male bear. At first the man could not believe his eyes but in his drunken state his surprise quickly faded and he squatted down to sit on the rotting bear for a quick rest. He set his stereo down and turned it on as he drank his whiskey. Eventually a chant of "we are warriors" echo'd through the trees eventually leading up to an intense guitar solo. As the song reached it's mind point the rotting corpse shined a bright white color nearly blinding the man. When he regained his sight he saw the previously dead bear now standing on it's hind legs. It's wounds had been healed and angelic wings stemmed from it's back. The bear, using it's incredible strength, ripped a tree out of the Earth like a common crop and with his fine, ebony claws he carved a sword and shield finer than any human blacksmith ever had. The man, now shocked, dazed and completely sober, stared in awe as the mighty creature flew off into the sky. Legends say that bear would later slay Hitler and give birth to Chuck Norris. All because a drunken hillbilly stumbled into the woods and played this song...

True story.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Jazz Nova

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Ioshyriku