Sonic360's version of Shade the Hedgehog

Started by Sonic360, December 13, 2009, 07:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: SSS the 3 hedgehogs on December 14, 2009, 07:38:26 PM
better take the shadow sprites, these ones are good :) (like you've chosen to do your sprites)
Quote from: Sonic360 on December 15, 2009, 01:55:11 AM
Ok^^

lol. Didn't know you made house calls 360.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 15, 2009, 01:58:11 AM
lol. Didn't know you made house calls 360.
Yeah ^^, I'll do anything to make a person happy.  Its like a job that I'm obliged to.^^

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 15, 2009, 10:57:17 AM
Yeah ^^, I'll do anything to make a person happy.  Its like a job that I'm obliged to.^^

Yeah, you're right, this is it, the friendship ;D :) :D ;)

sonicmaddave

Skyle369

Key is just an simple edit of Sonic with Tail's hair, Shade is just a recolor with G-Merl's head, And Zero...Just a Silver with an thing on his head.

Nothing much special around here...

Quote from: SSS the 3 hedgehogs on December 13, 2009, 07:39:41 PM
By the way, can you do a sprite sheet of my fanchar please?

Here's the pic in .png format :

otherwise, you can get it as :
-.bmp :
-.gif :

You f***ing lier!!!
Thats Blueblur66's Fan Character!
You freaking dumbass!

Don't even dare say that its your fan character!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSiVT9l2T-M&feature=related

Sonic360

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 16, 2009, 12:57:20 PM
Key is just an simple edit of Sonic with Tail's hair, Shade is just a recolor with G-Merl's head, And Zero...Just a Silver with an thing on his head.

You f***ing lier!!!
You freaking dumbass!

They may not be special but it is unique in its own special way, not because I created them but their unoriginality, to tell you the truth I actually came up with all the characters in late 2004, before Sonic06 ever came to be, and I'd never heard of Gmerl until I played Sonic advance3 sometime in 07.  Key was a cat at first and Shade's name was Zak, and Zero, well... he's the same as he was back then.  I actually never wanted my characters to be all fancy like all these other "FCs" but to make them simple and to the point, true they may not have any special powers other than the ability to become Super or ect... but they have reall life skills that can actually be useful for someone at some point in time.  For example Key can do anything with any electronic device, Shade is a lone "wolf" who thinks of nothing other than his goals, but will help anyone in need, and he's got some mad fighting skills.  And lastly Zero, his ability with kuni knives and weaponry is unmatched, his aim is presice and he is good in the martial arts section.  Well besides the point just because they are simple doesn't mean they arn't special in their own way. ^^  Hey don't go calling SS3 a dumbass and a liar, there has to be a logical explanation of why his "FC" looks exactly like the one in that video.  He probably saw the video a few years back and remembered it subconciously. I would atleast give him a chance to vouch for himself before you start bashing him.

Skyle369

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 16, 2009, 03:06:50 PM
Hey don't go calling SS3 a dumbass and a liar, there has to be a logical explanation of why his "FC" looks exactly like the one in that video.  He probably saw the video a few years back and remembered it subconciously. I would atleast give him a chance to vouch for himself before you start bashing him.

His fc does not look like the one in the video because IT IS. Anyways I'm sorry for calling him dumbass because I give great respect for Blueblur66, I mean he is like one of the best spriters and sprite animators in the world and some just calls Shilvanic his own fan character which is created by Blueblur66.

Anyways I'll give a a +1 for a effort you made for those fc...

Sonic360

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 16, 2009, 03:36:34 PM
His fc does not look like the one in the video because IT IS. Anyways I'm sorry for calling him dumbass because I give great respect for Blueblur66, I mean he is like one of the best spriters and sprite animators in the world and some just calls Shilvanic his own fan character which is created by Blueblur66.

Anyways I'll give a a +1 for a effort you made for those fc...
Thx, but I don't think you should be directing the appology to me, but I believe you should find the good in all persons even if they did something wrong or is a horrible person.^^

Sonic Jackson

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 16, 2009, 12:57:20 PM

You f***ing lier!!!
You freaking dumbass!

:o :o :o :o :o :o him SON OF A B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( (talking about blueblur66)

Sonic360

Quote from: SSS the 3 hedgehogs on December 16, 2009, 07:54:14 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o him SON OF A B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( (talking about blueblur66)
Dude, please don't spam, even if you're mad at Blueblur66.

sonicmaddave

Sonic360

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 17, 2009, 05:22:04 PM
Wow what's going on here, I am confused. ???
Well Skyle told SS3 that he stole an idea from blueblur66 and then I tried to back SS3 up and then Skyle apologized and you came... and now we must get back on topic.^^

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 18, 2009, 01:54:00 AM
Well Skyle told SS3 that he stole an idea from blueblur66 and then I tried to back SS3 up and then Skyle apologized and you came... and now we must get back on topic.^^
Ah got it it makes sense, I'm a bit slow at times :-[

anyway yeah best to get back on topic. :P

Sonic360

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 18, 2009, 02:25:56 AM
Ah got it it makes sense, I'm a bit slow at times :-[

anyway yeah best to get back on topic. :P
Yes, I plan to make more Shade sprites at least 10 every month and I will give updates on the sprites here and let you guys preview them before I post them on Diviant art

shadic2389