Main Menu

Hypocrites?

Started by Chaos Swissroll, December 21, 2009, 02:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on January 09, 2010, 01:58:38 AM
Awesome word for your sister's boyfriendIs he rich or something?

well, I guess that d-bag has nothing better to do......tell him to f--- off
He ain't rich he also has the nerve to criticise my job when he is on unemployment benefits. When my computer had been fixed and I was plugging it in he walked into my room and said "So you are plugging it in then?" and when you look at him he has the most stupidest smirk on his face.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 09, 2010, 02:01:04 AM
He ain't rich he also has the nerve to criticise my job when he is on unemployment benefits. When my computer had been fixed and I was plugging it in he walked into my room and said "So you are plugging it in then?" and when you look at him he has the most stupidest smirk on his face.
Record him doing that.

Bust him and have him get out for once and for all.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on January 09, 2010, 02:04:42 AM
Record him doing that.

Bust him and have him get out for once and for all.
The moment I leave my computer to the toilet or something he jumps on to look at stupid fishing videos

Popcorn Butter

I know this one, particular hypocrite, on dA (on youtube as well, closed her account though, lol), she posts countless journal entries, clearly being an emo attention seeker, told her to stop being one and (easy off) BAM, I'm blocked. I also did a commentary on one of her videos on YouTube, she was maaaad after she saw it, and said I had no life (lolwut/lolno), since she is CLEARLY the one uploading roughly 13 (horrible) pictures per week and trying to gather up attention (and is losing friends because of it).

tl;dr, she's an attention seeker, who has been told countless times she is one, yet she denies it.

ChaosDazer

Quote from: Popcorn Butter on January 09, 2010, 09:19:17 PM
I know this one, particular hypocrite, on dA (on youtube as well, closed her account though, lol), she posts countless journal entries, clearly being an emo attention seeker, told her to stop being one and (easy off) BAM, I'm blocked. I also did a commentary on one of her videos on YouTube, she was maaaad after she saw it, and said I had no life (lolwut/lolno), since she is CLEARLY the one uploading roughly 13 (horrible) pictures per week and trying to gather up attention (and is losing friends because of it).

tl;dr, she's an attention seeker, who has been told countless times she is one, yet she denies it.

Does she happen to know SonicMaddave? 'Cuz he was telling me about a attention whore he knows XD
witty sig caption

Tanassy

i deal with them by confronting them and telling them what they are doing and to stop (some dont always realise when they do it), sometimes i manage to get them to stop, sometimes its actually some really simple thing. but in extreme cases i just get pissed off and yell.

i think they are just bad.
if you tell someone not to do something. you cant turn around and do it yourself, without first resolving that.

no im not one but sometimes i dont realise when i do it (like spamming one particular action in a fighting game which i find annoying lol, just to add funnyness to this post :D )

so yeah

Popcorn Butter

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 10, 2010, 12:36:52 AM
Does she happen to know SonicMaddave? 'Cuz he was telling me about a attention whore he knows XD

Why, yes, she does.

ChaosDazer

She deleted my DA comment. >:C

Yeah, she's a biatch
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

A bitch with no life who claims I am the one who has no life. Someone told her I have friends and family, a job and a great childhood which she lacked all of that. XD

Chaos Swissroll

chuyitooooo

Well.....I DO ******* hate hypocrites.
Just shoot him/her and its OVAR.
And no im not a hypo  :-\

thelonelyone

Ignore hypocrites if you can. If not, get your flame war gear ready.