JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 23, 2009, 05:14:11 AM
what's wrong ppl, never saw image macros? 8D
I wasnt saying ... to that.

Post Merge: December 23, 2009, 08:25:31 AM

Oh and Snooky wanted to leave this message :3

Snooky says he's sorry that you are spritually, emotionally, and mentally drained from losing an argument over the internet.
NO SIGNATURE

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: JetTheHawk on December 23, 2009, 05:21:02 AM

Snooky says he's sorry that you are spritually, emotionally, and mentally drained from losing an argument over the internet.

LAWL

EchidnaPower

That was an unnecessary comment. Don't bring the dumb argument back to life.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Kirby

Gtfo. Now.

Chaos Swissroll

those things happen everyday, i don't really give a shit since we have to get over it

JetTheHawk

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on December 23, 2009, 05:45:48 AM
Gtfo. Now.
Heres a special present for u :3 <-- I wrote that XP

KirbySoul11, I have yet to see you construct a resonse worthy of noting. Even Gleech can do better than you.
Now let me explain something. I don't start arguments. I say what's on my mind. Disagree with it if you want. Sure, I insult people, but that's just the way I talk. If you honestly take any of my insults seriously, you're an idiot.
Now for the few of you who won't be able to wrap your mind around what I just said, let me say it real slowly in terms you can comprehend:
When I insult you, 99% of the time, I do not mean it.

Now I have a special message to Gleech about the special little chat we had last night, or maybe the night before that, I don't remember small details like dates:
In response to your comments about how my shitty life doesn't excuse the fact that I smoke weed; in fact, your specific words were "You're not forgiven," I have only to say that I was not making an excuse as to why I smoke weed. In fact, I don't need an excuse. Nor do I need to be forgiven. Contrary to what you may believe, I'm doing nothing wrong in this act. And if you would have shut your damn mouth for 5 seconds instead of telling me to "get over" 10 years of incestuous molestation while I'm spilling my heart out, maybe you would understand where I'm coming from and how weed can actually help someone.

I like how you think you've won something because you locked a topic and banned me. It's cute. And might I add that you are acting very mature right now. I know I keep coming back to the whole mature thing but hell, so do you. In fact, that's the only crutch you have to lean on. But you're not mature. You put on a front on the forum to lead people. I will say, you're a conniving, sneaky motherfuck3r. You may not know or realize it yet, but that's who and what you are, whether you like it or not. Keep this going if you want. I have all day, I'm on vacation, after all. And if you're a man with a pair of nuts, unban me. I know you think I'm saying that for my own benefit, but we both know you banned me so you could escape me. It doesn't work like that. If I want to talk to you, I will find a way to talk to you, and sooner or later, you're going to have to respond. Personally, I'd choose sooner.

^ Snooky wrote that :P

NO SIGNATURE

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: JetTheHawk on December 23, 2009, 06:11:14 AM
Heres a special present for u :3 <-- I wrote that XP

KirbySoul11, I have yet to see you construct a resonse worthy of noting. Even Gleech can do better than you.
Now let me explain something. I don't start arguments. I say what's on my mind. Disagree with it if you want. Sure, I insult people, but that's just the way I talk. If you honestly take any of my insults seriously, you're an idiot.
Now for the few of you who won't be able to wrap your mind around what I just said, let me say it real slowly in terms you can comprehend:
When I insult you, 99% of the time, I do not mean it.

Now I have a special message to Gleech about the special little chat we had last night, or maybe the night before that, I don't remember small details like dates:
In response to your comments about how my shitty life doesn't excuse the fact that I smoke weed; in fact, your specific words were "You're not forgiven," I have only to say that I was not making an excuse as to why I smoke weed. In fact, I don't need an excuse. Nor do I need to be forgiven. Contrary to what you may believe, I'm doing nothing wrong in this act. And if you would have shut your damn mouth for 5 seconds instead of telling me to "get over" 10 years of incestuous molestation while I'm spilling my heart out, maybe you would understand where I'm coming from and how weed can actually help someone.

I like how you think you've won something because you locked a topic and banned me. It's cute. And might I add that you are acting very mature right now. I know I keep coming back to the whole mature thing but hell, so do you. In fact, that's the only crutch you have to lean on. But you're not mature. You put on a front on the forum to lead people. I will say, you're a conniving, sneaky motherfuck3r. You may not know or realize it yet, but that's who and what you are, whether you like it or not. Keep this going if you want. I have all day, I'm on vacation, after all. And if you're a man with a pair of nuts, unban me. I know you think I'm saying that for my own benefit, but we both know you banned me so you could escape me. It doesn't work like that. If I want to talk to you, I will find a way to talk to you, and sooner or later, you're going to have to respond. Personally, I'd choose sooner.

^ Snooky wrote that :P

dude thanks a lot for transmitting

Gleech

HAHA funny thing.

He left the convo first. Thus he is the loser here.

I was willing to fight harder and harder, no matter how much I'm drained.

I never SAID I lost, I closed that topic because people were begging for that topic to end. So Snooky, you're the real loser for not seeing the truth.

I was the one that held up the most fight, you were only saying immature pictures, name calling, and other things.

You started this, and it takes a real man to end it. I ended it, and no matter my age, or what I say, I'll ALWAYS be more than you expect. You don't know half my life, if I recall, you called me a 'higher class that looks down on lower class like you'. Well, guess what.

I never said anything close to that. You made up half the fight in your own mind, not even seeing the truth about me. You know nothing and never will, wanna' know why?

Because I only tell my life to friends, and you, sir, are no friend of mine. Insulting my family, the way I was raised, my life, and everyone I care about in it? You think that makes you cooler, and a winner? It doesn't. You're a loser for also insulting the Bible and saying that it was crud.

Like one of my friends said, "You expect a giant golden arm to come out of the sky and write stuff on a giant piece of paper and stick it on a giant refrigerator for everyone to see"?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Gleech on December 23, 2009, 06:26:41 AM
HAHA funny thing.

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 23, 2009, 06:29:23 AM
that's not true, he replied at the end and you locked it
=P, Hey gleech are you abusing your powers?
NO SIGNATURE

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on December 23, 2009, 06:26:41 AM
HAHA funny thing.

With a cutting quote:"The more you resist, the harder it comes down."

Gleech

Quote from: JetTheHawk on December 23, 2009, 06:31:03 AM
=P, Hey gleech are you abusing your powers?
Read my updated post.

And no I wasn't. Read the last post in the topic. It was mine.

I was the last one in that, and I wasn't even talking about that, I was talking about our MSN convo.

Last thing snooky said was something along the lines of "I have to go. And on a final note: *Beep* you."

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Gleech on December 23, 2009, 06:35:52 AM
Read my updated post.

I was the last one in that, and I wasn't even talking about that, I was talking about our MSN convo.

Last thing snooky said was something along the lines of "I have to go. And on a final note: *Beep* you."
epic phail
NO SIGNATURE

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Gleech on December 23, 2009, 06:35:52 AM
Read my updated post.

Say what, this argument wouldn't have even started if you guys have stuck to the topic.