Don't you just hate it...

Started by sonicmaddave, January 08, 2010, 12:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

... when your socks get holes in them?  :o

Chaos Swissroll

no rly, but I hate it more when there are small things like sand, ashes in there.

sonicmaddave

sonicmaddave

How do you actually get ash in your socks do you walk in hot coals? :o

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 08, 2010, 01:21:20 AM
How do you actually get ash in your socks do you walk in hot coals? :o
my father smokes cigarettes.

also some socks are either badly weaved or weather, some threads are loosened, and it makes my feet uncomfortable.

JoeBro387

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on January 08, 2010, 01:25:36 AMalso some socks are either badly weaved or weather, some threads are loosened, and it makes my feet uncomfortable.

Reminds me of, uh, me. I can only wear my socks inside-out or they get REALLY uncomfortable. I don't know why, but they just do. It's like that little ridge thing that goes along the end. Annoys me if not inside-out.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: JoeBro387 on January 08, 2010, 01:35:00 AM
Reminds me of, uh, me. I can only wear my socks inside-out or they get REALLY uncomfortable. I don't know why, but they just do. It's like that little ridge thing that goes along the end. Annoys me if not inside-out.
I usually cut the loosened threads on the joint with a scissors, it does work.

Gleech

Did your special socks get holes? DDD:

Yeah I hate it. I usually wear a pear for a day or two and they get holes in them easily... dunno how :/

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

EchidnaPower

Almost all of my socks are ruined. Since I hate being barefoot.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 08, 2010, 06:17:43 AM
Almost all of my socks are ruined. Since I hate being barefoot.
I can usually stand being barefoot, considering half the time my feet dont even touch the ground, just my toes. (I still walk on my tippy-toes... it's a habit :/)

But socks are nice in the winter @_@

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

sonicmaddave

Sometimes I wear socks indoors, if I am staying home all day with no intention of going out, I stay barefoot, unless if guests come. I tend to be rather picky with my socks, I prefer white "sport" socks usually or ankle socks.

Chaos Swissroll

ChaosDazer

I always wear socks.

So yeah, I do rofl
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

I hate it when theres a large hole you dont realise, then you put your feet into shoes, and it feels like you are wearing the shoes barefoot D: