PS3
24 (24%)
Hard to choose
20 (20%)
Don't like any of them
3 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Andrew

Yeah i like the more meaty controllers.  They seem to be better constructed than the flimsy controllers like the PS2 controllers which i have 5 of and only 2 work. I've only ever needed 2 sega genesis controllers and those are made of some nice strong plastic.  Oh and i'm never buying any madcatz controllers again because even though they are beefy they break within the first week or two of owning them.  I've heard the Wii-mote is well constructed so they may be a plus for some people but just looking at the design makes me thing of how difficult it would be to play any game that you need to press more than 4 buttons at once (mostly racing games according to my knowledge).  I'm still more into pc games than console games because of modding capabilities and way way way way way way better graphics and physics processing.  Both of my mice are better constucted than any console controller out there right now and my keyboard is well constructed as well even though it is a dell keyboard. oh that reminds me i want to write a rant about how much dell computers suck...
When I see the rage is building and I know there is no stopping me from changing into what is almost pure.  I try to rationalize what this is all for.

S2

asshat

nothing to see here

Phantom The Hedgehog

I prefer the wii for its new way of putting the player into the game by making them move and stuff.

and brawl....AWESOME Game

i cant wait for the next one to come out

Soknux123

I like the wii the most. Im getting one soon  ;D

hypershadow09

i chose xbox 368 it has kickass games the wii is my second fav

Sig made by A-lad

jonauli8

ps3 all the waa, for obious reasons, *cough*free online gameplay*

!shadow!

i would choose ps3 because of the cool games you could play on it (Devil May Cry)

nintendo wii is good but i dont like the games on it

htid56

ps3 for me because when i was like a kid i had the ps1 and jus had them since
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

!shadow!

same here i had a ps1 since i was a child

i also had an intrest i nintendo's handheld games

but i dont like them now because of the graphics

ChaosBlack187

xbox 360 and wii in my opinion. ive always been a nintendo supporter and think its underrtated. just because it doesnt have good graphics like xbox 360 or ps3, i think its more fun than both. i still enjoy playing xbox live though.

knuckletrev

~KNuCKLeSTReV~
~SHaDoW FTW~~
~LoL~
$_$

Shadow84786

I vote the Wii it has more experience its much better than a ps3 and a 360 ;D

asshat

nothing to see here

Indiman

Quote from: Shadow84786 on September 04, 2008, 12:46:17 AM
I vote the Wii it has more experience its much better than a ps3 and a 360 ;D