PS3
24 (24%)
Hard to choose
20 (20%)
Don't like any of them
3 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Hakudamashi

Now that I've actually fully experinced the superspecialawesomeness that is PS3,there is no doubt in my mind that it is ultimatley the greatest console ever made
Quote from: ice the fox on February 06, 2010, 10:05:42 AM
Xbox 360 is missing...
I vote Wii because the gameplay is better and I don't really care about graphics.
If I wanted graphics I'd buy a computer game.
have you played Ratchet and Clank?
exactly
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Windlessusher on February 18, 2010, 05:57:43 AM
Now that I've actually fully experinced the superspecialawesomeness that is PS3,there is no doubt in my mind that it is ultimatley the greatest console ever madehave you played Ratchet and Clank?
exactly
Nope.
Going to when I go to my friend house. Along with Halo 3
and other games my parents won't let me play ;)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ice the fox on February 18, 2010, 12:12:46 PM
Nope.
Going to when I go to my friend house. Along with Halo 3
and other games my parents won't let me play ;)
thats lame
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ice the fox on February 20, 2010, 03:16:19 AM
has it occurred to you that I don't really care?
Yes,which is also lame
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TailsForever

Wii! It has all the best games! And the games on it that are also on the PS3 and 360 look much better on The Wii as well! And are also more fun! And I'm with ice the fox:I don't care about graphics. It's all about fun!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TailsForever on March 07, 2010, 06:36:58 PM
And the games on it that are also on the PS3 and 360 look much better on The Wii as well!
This one sentence is where we have problems
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Thorax777

Quote from: TailsForever on March 07, 2010, 06:36:58 PM
And the games on it that are also on the PS3 and 360 look much better on The Wii as well!

Umm what? The WII is the only system that doesn't have HD and can't play dvds. Kinda lame if you ask me.

Claws

wii definately xD
who needs graphics if you epic gameplay?

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Thorax777 on April 06, 2010, 06:37:44 PM
Umm what? The WII is the only system that doesn't have HD and can't play dvds. Kinda lame if you ask me.
I don't think most care
Graphic aren't the only thing that matter

Thorax777

Graphics seem to be the main marketing ploy. So one would have assumed that nintendo would step it up a little. Take the gamecube for example, It had some of the greatest graphics of its time and and many systems couldn't compete with it. But the Wii is just gamecube graphics. They basically took a gamecube and gave it a new body and integrated virtual movement. But what really bothers me is that it can't play movies >:( .

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Thorax777 on April 10, 2010, 05:44:31 PM
Graphics seem to be the main marketing ploy. So one would have assumed that nintendo would step it up a little. Take the gamecube for example, It had some of the greatest graphics of its time and and many systems couldn't compete with it. But the Wii is just gamecube graphics. They basically took a gamecube and gave it a new body and integrated virtual movement. But what really bothers me is that it can't play movies >:( .
Okay, first, the Wii CAN play movies if you get Netflix. Second, the Gamecube DID NOT have the best graphic of it's generation. Sure, it looked better than the Dreamcast, but both the PS2 and the Xbox had better graphics.

Thorax777

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 10, 2010, 05:51:34 PM
Okay, first, the Wii CAN play movies if you get Netflix. Second, the Gamecube DID NOT have the best graphic of it's generation. Sure, it looked better than the Dreamcast, but both the PS2 and the Xbox had better graphics.

I disagree. I felt that the gamecube was at least on the same level as the PS2 and xbox. But man come on, not everyone wants to pay $9.00 a month just to watch movies that aren't that great on the instant que thingy. I would rather watch one of my own movies that I enjoy, not a crappy independent movie made with a camcorder and $10.00.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Thorax777 on April 10, 2010, 06:00:41 PM
I disagree. I felt that the gamecube was at least on the same level as the PS2 and xbox. But man come on, not everyone wants to pay $9.00 a month just to watch movies that aren't that great on the instant que thingy. I would rather watch one of my own movies that I enjoy, not a crappy independent movie made with a camcorder and $10.00.
Okay, but why do you care if your GAME SYSTEM can play movies? I mean, it's convenient, but that's about it.

Besides, only the PS3 play Blu-ray, so in that sense, the 360 is obsolete as well.

Thorax777

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 10, 2010, 06:40:06 PM
Okay, but why do you care if your GAME SYSTEM can play movies? I mean, it's convenient, but that's about it.

Besides, only the PS3 play Blu-ray, so in that sense, the 360 is obsolete as well.

I guess I agree with you on the 360 being obsolete. But I just feel like all systems should be able the play movies, its the PS2 and xbox could why can't the Wii? I mean can it possibly be that hard to integrate can it?