Examples of why I hate my ex XD

Started by sonicmaddave, January 12, 2010, 01:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Swissroll

she is so full of shit, where's the gun?*twists wrists*

sonicmaddave

XDD I am hoping to make a second deviantart account, only just to post a link to this topic on her profile, and watch her suffer. :3

ChaosDazer

Ohh, I want to annoy her with you. :3
EDIT: I posted this on her DA
Hello there.
I'm Davyboy90's friend. Y'know him? The guy you whine at. Yeah well, I've heard his half of the story and I can safely say

Stop whining over your life. He's shown me all the times you've said how much you hate it, and I'm not trying to flame you. But to be honest this is the internet and I'm sure half the people here you will never meet in your life. So what's the point of whining? Enjoy your life, count yourself lucky. I don't care if you delete this and say how stupid I am. I don't know you. But I'm just saying what Davey wants to say, and from what I've heard I agree with him :3
witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

HMS7

TIN YEE CAN OOT IN HELL FOR ALL I GAVE A DAMN
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

sonicmaddave

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 12, 2010, 06:35:15 AM
Whaaa?
Thats her real life name.

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 06:33:15 AM
TIN YEE CAN OOT IN HELL FOR ALL I GAVE A DAMN
This is part of me getting revenge on that evil little bitch. She told me I should die in such a way that I see myself bleed to death.

HMS7

Quote from: ChaosDazer on January 12, 2010, 06:35:15 AM
Whaaa?
ROT*
Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 06:40:16 AM
This is part of me getting revenge on that evil little bitch. She told me I should die in such a way that I see myself bleed to death.
thats not hard to do....

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 06:53:41 AM
ROT*thats not hard to do....
But do you think I want that to happen to me?

HMS7

no i dont ever want that to happen to my big bro

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 07:11:23 AM
no i dont ever want that to happen to my big bro
*hugs you* neither do I with you especially

HMS7

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 07:17:12 AM
*hugs back*....

You know what TIN YEE did to me on myspace? She created a new account, and acted like she didnt know me, as if she just met me and said "hey your a cool guy and stuff" i said thanks and stuff as i didnt think it was her. She also sent me a private message asking me if i was in a relationship. She had a picture of snow. She fooled me and I got upset and angry when I found out it was her trying to mess with me. :'(

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 08:19:14 AM
You know what TIN YEE did to me on myspace? She created a new account, and acted like she didnt know me, as if she just met me and said "hey your a cool guy and stuff" i said thanks and stuff as i didnt think it was her. She also sent me a private message asking me if i was in a relationship. She had a picture of snow. She fooled me and I got upset and angry when I found out it was her trying to mess with me. :'(
she is a dead motherfucker

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 09:11:50 AM
she is a dead
Its sick that she had to fool me like that, treat me like a total idiot thats what she did.