Operation: Deadly Double. (Serious Role Play)

Started by HereAndThere, January 12, 2010, 02:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

Shade lied down again.
"It's not easy when they stab you in the back"

Gamerdude

"Well you did drink that whole bottle of wine on the way over here." Alex said as he started to get up slowly. "And you think getting stabed in the back is bad? HA, trust me, I've been through a hell of a lot worse back when I was still in the force I was in. I've been through pain both physically and.......emotionally...." Alex stoped for a second as he sat back down and became quite.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

HereAndThere

"If you 2 think those 2 things are bad...You're wrong..." Jeexx said and looked at the building he said they're going next.
"I've broken every part of my body in war, i've been slaughtered 46 times by experiments, i've beem shot 4000 times, and what's worse that i still keep at it! I've fought some many times, slaughtered so many people and gotten slaughtered myself....It brakes my heart to think what i've done in my life......The pain i've done to myself will never go away....Nor will the hell i've created myself..." Jeexx said and then jumped from roof to roof to get to the building.

Shadow26

"........"
Shade thought of what happened to him

Gamerdude

"..........I've been throught something thats way worser than all of that..." Alex started to say as he put his head down."....Watching the one you love die right in your own hands...." Alex started to cry a little.

MSN: 

HereAndThere

Jeexx had went inside the building.
"....." He walked around looking for a switch.
"Where is it..." Jeexx pressed the switch and stairs came out of nowhere.
"YES!" Jeexx went downstairs and took out his SOCOM.

Gamerdude

"......." Alex looked up and took a look at the building that Jeexx went to. ".......Its time to find out whats going on." Alex got off the roof and started to walk to the building. "....Hope he still remember me after two years."

MSN: 

HereAndThere

"Okay...." Jeexx was ready to go to a room where some sienctists were.
All of the sudden a metallic man appeard behind Jeexx.

"Eagle..." He said.

"Wait a second..." Jeexx turned around.
"STEEL?!!??" Jeexx saw Steel in a new Metallic body.
"But...You blew up..." Jeexx said and tought back to Hell Base when Steel broke into pieces.

"Hehe..." Steel punched Jeexx trough a wall and attacked him more.

Gamerdude

Alex got to the building and was standing at the front gate. Alex saw an intercom next to the gate and hit the button and spoke into it. "Metallic.....its me, Silent Rogue. I need to have a little chat with you. I know your here...."

MSN: 

HereAndThere

Steel was pounding Jeexx into the walls like he was nothing more than a mere doll.
"HAHAHA!!!" Steel laughed and stomped Jeexx's ribs

"FUUUU-" Jeexx reached for his M4 that had flewn off.

"What the hell's going on here..." Metallic Eagle walked behind Steel.
"You were supposed to stay in the cage!" Metallic started to brake Steel's arm by just keeping his arm on it.

"I'll go ba-back.." Steel went back to the cage behind the laboratory where Black Heart was running tests.

"Seems like you run into my little expermient..." Metallic K.O'd Jeexx by punching him in the head.
"Now to go see who that guy in the intercom was..." Metallic appeard behind Alex.

Gamerdude

Alex looked behind him and saw Metallic. "Its been awhile hasn't it?" Alex pulled out his old dog tags and tosses it to him. "Remember me now?" Alex said with his arms crossed. "Or did you forget about me when I left Delta force two years ago?"

MSN: 

HereAndThere

"....." Metallic looked at the Dog Tags.
"You...." Metallic said.

Gamerdude

"Looks like you do remember." Alex said to Metallic. "What happened to you? You never acted like this before. I know you wouldn't do all this without a dame good reason."

MSN: 

HereAndThere

"..." Metallic closed his eyes.
"It's...none of your buisness..." Metallic said and went inside the building again.

Shadow26

"Whats taking them so long........."
Shade got up with pain and jump onto the buildings