Operation: Deadly Double. (Serious Role Play)

Started by HereAndThere, January 12, 2010, 02:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

Jeexx showed Shade the GPS that showed that they were just 100 miles away from Japan.
"Long? Pfft, going to China would be longer."

Mikey

"I still can't believe were going to Japan."
Apcas sat in the back of the boat.

HereAndThere

"Rails' there in a buisness meeting. I'm pretty sure he'll let me borrow his jet." Jeexx said and put the GPS next to him.

Mikey

"Okay Fine. I just need to be back home by Thursday."

Shadow26

"I guess the only thing to do for now,is enjoy the ride......."
Shade looked at the water.

Mikey

HereAndThere

2 hours passed.
"We're here." Jeexx said ad jumped out of the boat onto ground.

ENDragoon

can I join?

NAME:Devil the hedgehog
CODENAME:Demon
REASON FOR CODENAME:fights with the rage of a demon
SPECIES:Hedgehog
LOOKS: Red, White tips on spikes, carrys himself like he knows how to handle a fight.
PERSONALITY: Doesn't give a shit about any thing, not even his own life. Everybody dies.
WEAPONS: Raging bull revolver, butterfly knife.
POWERS: Rage, flys into a destructive rage, ignoring all pain and encumberment, can still die.
HISTORY:Popular amoung underground organizations, Devil\Demon is a powerfull fighter who works only for the highest bidder, just point him at the target, and off he goes, a near unstoppable force when prperly motivated. all he wants is his life back, after he was erased by the government, with all proof of his existence destoryed.

awesome, right?
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

HereAndThere

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 11, 2010, 06:23:34 PM
can I join?

NAME:Devil the hedgehog
CODENAME:Demon
REASON FOR CODENAME:fights with the rage of a demon
SPECIES:Hedgehog
LOOKS: Red, White tips on spikes, carrys himself like he knows how to handle a fight.
PERSONALITY: Doesn't give a shit about any thing, not even his own life. Everybody dies.
WEAPONS: Raging bull revolver, butterfly knife.
POWERS: Rage, flys into a destructive rage, ignoring all pain and encumberment, can still die.
HISTORY:Popular amoung underground organizations, Devil\Demon is a powerfull fighter who works only for the highest bidder, just point him at the target, and off he goes, a near unstoppable force when prperly motivated. all he wants is his life back, after he was erased by the government, with all proof of his existence destoryed.

awesome, right?
There's like....6 people on the RP already..But sure why not.

ENDragoon

(so.. how're we gonna work me into the story? good or evil?)
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

HereAndThere

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 11, 2010, 06:31:07 PM
(so.. how're we gonna work me into the story? good or evil?)
You can decide if your either a terrorist/Bad Guy, or a good guy.

ENDragoon

I think I'll be evil, fits into my whole story of "works for the highest bidder" ya know.

Shadow26

Mikey

Apcas got out of the boat and punched Shade.
"I JUST REALIZED WERE IN FUCKING JAPAN! I CAN'T BE HERE!"

Gamerdude

"Hey calm down!" Alex said as he grab Abcas's arm before he could punch again. "What do you mean you can't be here?"

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC: