Your fan character in SADX!

Started by Fiamonder, January 17, 2010, 06:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 14, 2010, 11:27:45 AM
Sorry for the long wait guys! I should actually put my life on number 1 on the list. :P

Dark_fusionx's Shadow-ish FC, I couldn't do the fringe:

Oops, I thought that you said a light blue one, but you said a blue fire one.. sorry for that.

And here is for Pat: Pat the Hedgehog!

Sorry buddy, I deleted it when you told me that you already got one.

Yayz! Can you make the shoes a little dark blue? And the red fur a little bit dark. Liek the sprite on mah avi?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Fiamonder

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 14, 2010, 11:33:30 AM
Yayz! Can you make the shoes a little dark blue? And the red fur a little bit dark. Liek the sprite on mah avi?

Hmm, it might also look better if I remove the gloss of it. And yeah, let me make the shoes a little more darker.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

SuperSonic23

Can you make the spindash trail the same color as Pat? And Super Pat is liek Super Sonic, but with orange eyes and the same blue shoes. Can you make him? And I hope you can make Pat stay for the Sky Chase mini-games. And the  circles for the light speed dash shoes should remain yellow in normal and Super form.

Fiamonder

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 14, 2010, 11:40:45 AM
Can you make the spindash trail the same color as Pat? And Super Pat is liek Super Sonic, but with orange eyes and the same blue shoes. Can you make him? And I hope you can make Pat stay for the Sky Chase mini-games. And the  circles for the light speed dash shoes should remain yellow in normal and Super form.

Oh, I didn't refresh the page until I only made the fur and shoes darker. xD

I'll do all those things tommorow, or another time, I'm having a VERY important test on school on thursday, and I have to prepare myself. And i'm going to sleep now, it's 11:51 PM here (I live in Europe), so, see ya. :)

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 14, 2010, 11:51:51 AM
Oh, I didn't refresh the page until I only made the fur and shoes darker. xD

I'll do all those things tommorow, or another time, I'm having a VERY important test on school on thursday, and I have to prepare myself. And i'm going to sleep now, it's 11:51 PM here (I live in Europe), so, see ya. :)

Can you make the fur a little lighter? Lighter than the second, but darker then the first? If you can't keep the color of the first mod of Pat.

Tanassy

Sorry for the long wait guys! I should actually put my life on number 1 on the list. :P

Oops, I thought that you said a light blue one, but you said a blue fire one.. sorry for that.

And here is for Pat: Pat the Hedgehog!

Sorry buddy, I deleted it when you told me that you already got one.
haha! thats epic :P

SuperSonic23

When are you going to make the new Pat mod, Fia? I'm not impatient, just wondering.

Fiamonder

Normal Pat, took me (+ all new edits) 10 mins.

Super Pat, which took 2 mins.

Just did them.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 19, 2010, 12:05:13 PM
Normal Pat, took me (+ all new edits) 10 mins.

Super Pat, which took 2 mins.

Just did them.

My god! It's epic! Thanks, Fia! +1

EDIT: Did'ya do the same with the lightspeed dash shoes? Keep the circles on the bottom yellow, pleez. And what about the red spindash/ lightspeed dash?

Post Merge: March 21, 2010, 12:36:15 PM

When are you going to finish the Pat mod?

SuperSonic23

Fiamonder

..how could I miss that post merge and edit.

And I replaced the original shoes like your sprite with the lightning shoes, so it looks more like the sprite. I guess that i'll do the dash now.

Tanassy

hows fusion going? (oh, and ENJackal's?)

ENDragoon

Yes, please,  a progress report would be nice.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Fiamonder

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on March 25, 2010, 05:44:18 PM
hows fusion going? (oh, and ENJackal's?)

...IM DONE WITH YOURS.

shadicsonic1

hey fia if u like ill help u guys?