did you ever had visions

Started by Ioshyriku, January 24, 2010, 11:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ioshyriku

ok, so this is more of a paranormal topic, and I want to know if someone had ever visions or something like that.
For example: I had a lot of dreams that revealed me things from the future

NiGHTS

Quote from: Ioshyriku on January 24, 2010, 11:03:19 PM
ok, so this is more of a paranormal topic, and I want to know if someone had ever visions or something like that.
For example: I had a lot of dreams that revealed me things from the future

Yea those fully creep me out when the thing actually happens o3o

sonicmaddave

I have had some visions. Back in mid-late 2008 my little brother who was 9 at the time had randomly collasped and fell seriously unwell and was in hospital for a few days (which was scary I thought he was gonna die) well when he was in hospital and unconcious he had some sort of vision. He said he had some really weird vision, then woke up in hospital. He was really freaked out by it. :(

Sonicteen12

yea i've had a few of those like 5 of them were for the next day once i had one that seemed like it was 5 years in the future O_O

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

jman

I had a dream about me seeing a stray dog and whenn I was walking home from school there it was dead!

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Dracoslythe

Mhm, actually, I have premonitions in my sleep.
That's the only time I can really "see the future"
Although when I daydream, I see people that aren't really there.
It's kinda creepy really.

Sonicteen12

i was so freaked out when i stared at a blank board and words just appeared then i blinked and they were gone......it was freaky

THNX fo the userbar Gleech

CradledEggle

Dude..like..this is SO Me right here, like yesterday, i visioned this moment i had of my friend talking to me, and when that moment happened today,i remembered and finished their sentence..its been with me since i was 8.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

EchidnaPower

This is actually a confusing thought. I don't know if I truly have "visions," but every now and then I do get the freakiest feeling of Deja Vu.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Gamerdude

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 27, 2010, 06:00:57 PM
This is actually a confusing thought. I don't know if I truly have "visions," but every now and then I do get the freakiest feeling of Deja Vu.
That happens to me a lot. Kind of freaks me out sometimes.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

CradledEggle

This one time i prevented an accident..it wasn't bad or anything, this kid climbs onto a chair, char breaks, he falls gets hurt, so when it happens, i make sure to take away the chair, problem avoided, now i dont know if this i just coincidence or i really can see the "future"
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Xyno76

i've had dreams that were sot=rt of unnatural, but it happened within 5 days!
(as in unnatural i mean its only unnatural in the dream, like my family talked funny or we lived somewhere else, but was in the same house... but my real happenings were still normal :P)
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Sonicteen12 on January 27, 2010, 03:46:42 PM
i was so freaked out when i stared at a blank board and words just appeared then i blinked and they were gone......it was freaky
Wow how creepy that happened to me once in school it was so strange this was about 10 years ago. O_o

Shadow26

Yes,i've had visions all the time.They never stop for me.I have at least one every week

NiGHTS

when i get them they usually happen about a year or two later never in the next week but

one of them actually was dreaming about star ocean 4 (this was about last June and i didnt know what star ocean was) and i was playing it the other day and seen the cutscene i had dreamed up wtfhax xD