get ready to be amazed for the rest of your life

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, January 28, 2010, 09:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

the title is stupid, but im bored >:U

I might be getting a wii today or tomarrow, i have to talk to my brother and father about it first X.x

BUT

if i do get one, tips, i might need them, andy technical difficultys/problems (that involves disc reading and wii mote). how to find out my friend code and how to add someone ad a friend and what not (< that might invovle the whole "get internet for your wii" thing right? -.-) and anything else i might need to know and no links to nintendo.com please... i dont trust them...enough.

ima noob with shiz like this, don't judge me >.>

EDIT:  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF father said he wasint gonna get a wii this year for me... i got really pissed, but we are getting a ps3 or ps2 or some DSis

Mespritroth

Sonic adventure 2 battle +Sonic Adventure DX ARE THE BEST SONIC GAMES EVER!

Kirby

Quote from: Maddie8D on January 28, 2010, 09:13:55 AM
the title is stupid, but im bored >:U

I might be getting a wii today or tomarrow, i have to talk to my brother and father about it first X.x

BUT

if i do get one, tips, i might need them, andy technical difficultys/problems (that involves disc reading and wii mote). how to find out my friend code and how to add someone ad a friend and what not (< that might invovle the whole "get internet for your wii" thing right? -.-) and anything else i might need to know and no links to nintendo.com please... i dont trust them...enough.

ima noob with shiz like this, don't judge me >.>

EDIT:  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF father said he wasint gonna get a wii this year for me... i got really pissed, but we are getting a ps3 or ps2 or some DSis

Welcome back. And Congratz.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Light the Hedgehog

*stares ad Maddie with a blink expression*......bring on th-! *shot*