Main Menu

Offline for a couple of days

Started by sonicmaddave, January 28, 2010, 06:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

I'll probably be back Sunday-Monday. I need a break from all the shit happening. I suppose you all won't notice I will be gone though... D:

I need to get my head straight, so much things has happened to me lately. My sister's boyfriend bullying me with no end in sight, a good friend of mine died, I feel unhappy and frustrated lately and need a couple of days to myself.  :(

darknight

wow man you got the tough life like my farmer friend...... and lest i will know what day you will come back senice i'm auzzie guy! well bye dave and hope you come back with a relaxet head like my air headed friend

sonicmaddave

Quote from: darknight on January 28, 2010, 09:04:15 PM
wow man you got the tough life like my farmer friend...... and lest i will know what day you will come back senice i'm auzzie guy! well bye dave and hope you come back with a relaxet head like my air headed friend
XD thanks btw it should probably be Sunday or Monday I should be back Australian time zone, definitely by Tuesday.

Shadow26

See ya SMD.Hope you feel better..... :(

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 28, 2010, 11:00:47 PM
See ya SMD.Hope you feel better..... :(
Don't worry I will. I'm just spending some time before I go to bed for the night, and it will only be a couple of days, enough time to concentrate on tackling this issue, and I am focussing on positive things. ;D

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 28, 2010, 11:03:11 PM
Don't worry I will. I'm just spending some time before I go to bed for the night, and it will only be a couple of days, enough time to concentrate on tackling this issue, and I am focussing on positive things. ;D
Thats good.Like to see you again like a jolly person! ;D

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 28, 2010, 11:04:29 PM
Thats good.Like to see you again like a jolly person! ;D
I will be jolly for sure ;D even when I feel sad I always do my best to think positive, and things don't seem so bad at all then. :P

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 28, 2010, 11:05:07 PM
I will be jolly for sure ;D even when I feel sad I always do my best to think positive, and things don't seem so bad at all then. :P
..........exacly... :P ;D  Well if i'm not there,then.........TOO-TA-LOO! ;D

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 28, 2010, 11:06:17 PM
..........exacly... :P ;D  Well if i'm not there,then.........TOO-TA-LOO! ;D
;D Today was really good btw. I only had 5 hours sleep, had some work to do, went shopping for a bit and it was fun. :P

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 28, 2010, 11:07:32 PM
;D Today was really good btw. I only had 5 hours sleep, had some work to do, went shopping for a bit and it was fun. :P
Yep,shopping is fun :P When you shop for the right things

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 28, 2010, 11:08:58 PM
Yep,shopping is fun :P When you shop for the right things
That's right, I didn't buy much today, hmm, some socks, mobile credit, I had McDonalds, and I was looking at a new laptop. ;D

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 28, 2010, 11:11:15 PM
That's right, I didn't buy much today, hmm, some socks, mobile credit, I had McDonalds, and I was looking at a new laptop. ;D
Cool :D I bet i was fun!

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 28, 2010, 11:13:51 PM
Cool :D I bet i was fun!
It sure was fun. :D

Well offline for now, see you all tomorrow, or Monday. :P

jkid101094

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 28, 2010, 06:52:18 PM
I'll probably be back Sunday-Monday. I need a break from all the shit happening. I suppose you all won't notice I will be gone though... D:

I need to get my head straight, so much things has happened to me lately. My sister's boyfriend bullying me with no end in sight, a good friend of mine died, I feel unhappy and frustrated lately and need a couple of days to myself.  :(
I know how you feel. ;)
Be back soon! ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jman

Oh, I am so sorry that you had to go through all that. You should come to the CCoSZ topic. thats why we have it.

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave