Main Menu

WHOA! Serious shocker!

Started by Gleech, February 02, 2010, 06:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

I was checking the general stats for the site (Wanted to see if I had beaten Rendel in "Most time online"... he's still like, 23 hours ahead of me D: )

anyway I saw this...

some of the OLDEST roleplays on here, still up there! :O!!

I was in both of these, in fact, the All Out Mixture was the first official roleplay on the site! :O

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

=O...............No comment..........xD

Ioshyriku

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Gleech on February 02, 2010, 06:07:08 PM
I was checking the general stats for the site (Wanted to see if I had beaten Rendel in "Most time online"... he's still like, 23 hours ahead of me D: )

anyway I saw this...

I was in both of these, in fact, the All Out Mixture was the first official roleplay on the site! :O
That shows some of the older things including earlier role plays stand the test of time according to the stats. XD

CradledEggle

Quote from: Gleech on February 02, 2010, 06:07:08 PM

anyway I saw this...

LOL I know right? and lol you try to beat me in online time, silly child, im online for 4 hours in just one minute. but yeah, nice find Gleech xD
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

ChaosDazer

If only there were still good roleplays. X3
witty sig caption