Post Merge: February 11, 2010, 11:51:57 PM

i mean updated
Flame Was Here...

Jazz Nova

Quote from: tails37486956 on February 11, 2010, 06:47:46 PM
when will it be uploaded?
If you're talking to me, i don't know when the site will be updated

I hope EP posts his story soon...
when i get on my pc, i can post a story of mine... well, it will end up a novella or a novel, so it's quite long
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

tails37486956

Flame Was Here...

TheGameNinja

Jazz Nova

here's a story of mine (incomplete)

Orientation
Welcome to Lavaridge, the North City. It is home to the Ancient Globe of Lava.  The Globe is a giant globe with the black characters of a long-forgotten language.  It holds enough lava to cover the entirety of the Surface world in lava (the Globe is no wider than the Capitol, and no taller than the Washington Monument).  At the base of the Globe is a tube that runs through the Core and to Antairvia, the South City.

I was watching cartoons when the screen turned bright red.
     "Aww, shoot," I moaned. "a red alert."
     I had no clue what it was, but I knew that it wasn't good.  And I knew it wasn't a test either.  Uh-oh, I thought I need to get down to the Globe now. I ran to the closet and pulled out my hover board.  Luckily, my mom wasn't there because she'd kill me.  There are five types of hover boards; fire (red), water (blue), air (white), darkness (black) and light (clear).  Well, I have a black board.  I went back to the TV room and the sliding doors were open.  Just as I pushed off, my parents stepped in the way.  I scowled and plunged the room into darkness.  As I left, I heard my parents talking about rental boards.

When I landed, I hid my board and walked over to a roped-off area at the base of the globe. 
     "Mom? Dad?" I called. "Hello? Anyone?"
I felt a breeze blow by and slammed against a pole that was sticking out of the ground.  I jumped to my feet in a fighting stance and surveyed the area.  Once I realized that there was no one there I instantly realized there was something missing, but.........
I surveyed the area and then it came to me.  Literally.  My board had come zooming out towards me like something was chasing it.  I jumped.  My board nearly caught me in the leg, but I cleared it, landed on it and soared away.  Just in time too, as there was a huge BOOM below me.  I risked a look back and saw some poople with police blasters. Shooting.  At me.  I willed my board to go faster.  In response, it sped up.  And slowed down.  I ducked as a frag grenade found the space where my head previously was.  I grabbed it and threw it back.  Then, I opened my mind to the board and thought Please? Slight recognition.  Will you please go faster?  It sped up. (My board never tolerated bad manners) I glanced back and ducked as a beam rifle shot zinged through my hair. Something slammed into my back and knocked me off my board.
"What the-" I started, but a voice cut me off.
"Do not ride the board for it is cursed!"
"Ho-"
"It is!"
For a moment I felt like I'd forgotten something, for i had. I had forgotten that I was plummeting about 100ft with my face twards the sky. I winced. This is gonna hurt I thought. Then I hit the ground and fell into darkness before I could hear that sickening crunch that always accompanies a fall like this onto hard ground. Believe me, I know.

"Owwww," I moaned, just coming to, my eyes closed.
"Don't worry," a girl's voice said. "You'll be fine."
My eyes snapped open.
"Who the heck are you?! Where am I?! What time is it?!" I exclaimed.
"One," It was a boy speaking. 'Tough' by the sound of his voice. "We are group1. Two, this is a dock warehouse. Oh, and its 9:55 on Friday the 31st. You were out cold for ?10? hours."
"Where are our manners," It was the girl speaking. "I'm Lisa, that's Jay and"-Lisa looked around-"Where's Ricardo?"
A wire-thin Hispanic boy appeared from thin air. "What do you want?" he asked tiredly.
"This is Ricardo."
"I'm an air elemental."
"No, you're not."
"Yes I-" Ricardo had begun when a long, shrill BEEP sounded.
"Oh! We have to go!" Jay impatiently ordered. "Your argument can wait 'til later.  Grab your board and move out!"
"Nobody but me-" I started, but Lisa cut me off with a look.

"Where are we going?" I asked.  We

I've written more, but I haven't typed it up yet

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

ChaosDazer

This is, rather strange
Can you post your artwork? So I know who's judging it.
witty sig caption

EchidnaPower

I love Jesus! Do you?

tails37486956

that's an amazing story so far! 10 out of 10

Post Merge: February 12, 2010, 12:27:08 PM

i was most interested with it so far
Flame Was Here...

Dracoslythe

Jazz Nova

tails37486956