We counting to 1000

Started by Hitsugaja, February 13, 2010, 10:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockout909

156 if there is a bustle in the hedgerow, dont be alarmed now

Tanassy

157 - oh i didnt see you there, *Shot into oblivion* (damn you mw2 fans)

ENDragoon

158, and I cut 10 people wit ONE saber swing!
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

ENDragoon

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Tanassy

ENDragoon

162, and I can headshot wit a sniper rifle in farcry 2, at full range without scoping. (BRAG CHAIN IS BACK !!!)

rockout909

163, if there is a bustle in the hedgerow, dont be alarmed now, that is where i am hiding to snipe your head off, and if you sneak up from behind me, my friend will kill you, me and stefan are a two man army. N00btube direct impact off the wall to double bounce on the floor... (wishing it was a killcam)

ENDragoon

164, on fallout tactics, I, by myself without any teammates killed a wave of 190 raiders without taking a hit XD

rockout909

165, on fallout 3, i beat operation anchorage without having to restart my ps3 cause of the lag, and i made the general kill himself... then shot down all of the outcasts before they turned hostile with a fat man to a guys head ( oh i felt that one too )

ENDragoon

166, I headshot a raider with a chinese pistol, which caused a physics glitch, sending him flying in a perfect parbola over megaton.

rockout909

167, i acted like i was going to blow up megaton, killed the 2 guys, took the room key, went to megaton, disarmed the nuke, and i now have 2 houses :D

ENDragoon

168, I did blow up megaton, then I went into a random metro station and found a holotape, I followed the directions and found a chest, I opened it, inside was the treasure.....

THE NAUGHTY NIGHTWARE!!!!!

Jazz Nova

In SASR, I beat the staff ghost in the first JSRF course
and have almost beat all expert grand prixes
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

ENDragoon

170, I got nuthin', but I have seen a guy on battlefront 2 take all the command posts in multiplayer single handedly against about 60 real people! (for those of you who don't play battlefront 2 multiplayer thats BIG!)