Main Menu

why hating darknight?

Started by Sonic Jackson, February 14, 2010, 03:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic Jackson

I wonder why are we hating darknight, he did anything wrong, why do we decrease so fast his karma? He need a second chance to be respected

I created this topic because he asked what can he do to be respected from us

Gleech

Well personally, I don't HATE him, but I dislike him... he's not my favorite on the forum, however he's not my least favorite.

I personally dislike the "Know-it-all" attitude he has, believing to be right about everything and everyone else is wrong. And his quickness to anger. It gets annoying to constantly fight a kid due to a misunderstanding.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Quote from: Gleech on February 14, 2010, 03:11:42 AM
Well personally, I don't HATE him, but I dislike him... he's not my favorite on the forum, however he's not my least favorite.

I personally dislike the "Know-it-all" attitude he has, believing to be right about everything and everyone else is wrong. And his quickness to anger. It gets annoying to constantly fight a kid due to a misunderstanding.
That gets REALLY annoying.And all the topics that are not needed.

Taz

I started a little topic poking fun at Ben when I got pissed at his horrible grammar and temper. Then, to show what I was talking about, I made a showcase of some of his posts. Then it got out of hand. I jokingly suggested to start an "Anti-Ben Alliance" which someone (forgot who it was) took seriously.
He started to talk shit about Littel Cart (SonicRulez10 to you folks), who I linked to the posts via Steam IM, who attempted to talk to Ben. Nobody could understand what he was saying, so I told him to shut the fuck up.

In short, Ben, If you're the only one that can ACTUALLY READ your posts, it's a sign that people are going to hate you. >_>

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Shadico on February 14, 2010, 05:07:04 AM
I started a little topic poking fun at Ben when I got pissed at his horrible grammar and temper. Then, to show what I was talking about, I made a showcase of some of his posts. Then it got out of hand. I jokingly suggested to start an "Anti-Ben Alliance" which someone (forgot who it was) took seriously.
He started to talk shit about Littel Cart (SonicRulez10 to you folks), who I linked to the posts via Steam IM, who attempted to talk to Ben. Nobody could understand what he was saying, so I told him to shut the fuck up.

In short, Ben, If you're the only one that can ACTUALLY READ your posts, it's a sign that people are going to hate you. >_>

Hey an Anti-Ben Alliance wouldent be bad.
But a simple ban would be better.

Light the Hedgehog

if ben gets banned, i'm just gonna say "good ridance".

NiGHTS

Quote from: DarkKyoushu on February 14, 2010, 12:58:06 PM
Hey an Anti-Ben Alliance wouldent be bad.
But a simple ban would be better.

or you could not read his posts?

DUR NURRRR

JetTheHawk

well, i dont know ab00t you but im jerkin
NO SIGNATURE

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on February 14, 2010, 12:59:40 PM
if ben gets banned, i'm just gonna say "good ridance".

Damn do you guys like hatin' on people.

People certainly can't catch a break on this forum.

SuperSonic23

Ben/darknight just got banned. Sonicrulez said that if he gets over -900 karma, he's banned. It went over, and he got banned.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Chimmy Chonga

He was banned because he is known for doing a lot more than just stir up hate on this forum. He spammed the chatbox and got banned by me from it, then he ended up posting hate about me. In one thread, he said I was "abusing" him for banning him. After that, he just kept posting very irrelevant stuff and ended up milking -800. I warned him that if his karma got to -900, I'd ban him. I gave him a chance to try and get his karma up by being more relevant, but he didn't use that chance, and so now he's banned.

shrinky dinks

Kirby

Quote from: Sonicrulez10 on March 14, 2010, 11:48:59 PM
He was banned because he is known for doing a lot more than just stir up hate on this forum. He spammed the chatbox and got banned by me from it, then he ended up posting hate about me. In one thread, he said I was "abusing" him for banning him. After that, he just kept posting very irrelevant stuff and ended up milking -800. I warned him that if his karma got to -900, I'd ban him. I gave him a chance to try and get his karma up by being more relevant, but he didn't use that chance, and so now he's banned.

Thank God He's gone. He really can't take a hint that he needs to stop what he's doing. Now (And I do make myself clear) He's the most hated person on Sonic Zone. I had to get a new computer yesterday because of the shit he's posted. He can't even spell English right. His recolors are so horrid that I threw up, ate It off the ground, and threw up again.

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: FighterKirby11 on March 14, 2010, 11:56:05 PM

Thank God He's gone. He really can't take a hint that he needs to stop what he's doing. Now (And I do make myself clear) He's the most hated person on Sonic Zone. I had to get a new computer yesterday because of the shit he's posted. He can't even spell English right. His recolors are so horrid that I threw up, ate It off the ground, and threw up again.

I agree with you on the recolor part. Did you see Benman? My god, he looked like a half-naked Mega Man with a blue face. Disgusting. Also, what really gets me is that once I posted that if his karma gets to -900, he's banned, a few seconds later after refreshing, his karma ended up at like -1001. You can tell no one really wanted him here.

shrinky dinks

Gleech

Quote from: FighterKirby11 on March 14, 2010, 11:56:05 PM
He was also full of rage, which annoyed me a lot.

One thing that made me annoyed with him, was that he was pushing his lie of a Halo "Developer edition" with a higher difficulty than legendary, and that he was the only one that had it, and that his one and only CD of it just ended up SOMEHOW breaking...

Then we argued for a bit, and blamed me for banning him (I'm not sure if it was a previous ban he was talking about, or the chat box ban), just because we argued.

Then something didn't go my way, and he rubbed it in my face and started being rude... He acts like this, and wishes to be treated like a friend? Like he's a mature adult? Well, SORRY, but personally that behavior doesn't help him act like he's mature.

Personally he acted LESS mature than his age, he acted like he was a 5-year-old that can't handle not getting his way. He would push off friends, bash people, not accept criticism, or suggestions, and would see his word as perfect, and everyone else as wrong.

...sorry, had to vent.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Chimmy Chonga

Quote from: Gleech on March 15, 2010, 02:59:19 AM
He was also full of rage, which annoyed me a lot.

One thing that made me annoyed with him, was that he was pushing his lie of a Halo "Developer edition" with a higher difficulty than legendary, and that he was the only one that had it, and that his one and only CD of it just ended up SOMEHOW breaking...

Then we argued for a bit, and blamed me for banning him (I'm not sure if it was a previous ban he was talking about, or the chat box ban), just because we argued.

Then something didn't go my way, and he rubbed it in my face and started being rude... He acts like this, and wishes to be treated like a friend? Like he's a mature adult? Well, SORRY, but personally that behavior doesn't help him act like he's mature.

Personally he acted LESS mature than his age, he acted like he was a 5-year-old that can't handle not getting his way. He would push off friends, bash people, not accept criticism, or suggestions, and would see his word as perfect, and everyone else as wrong.

...sorry, had to vent.

No need for apologies, I agree completely with everything you said. I even remember a thread where he said Sonic existed and that he was best friends with him or something. Definitely not mature.

And the first time I banned him, I did something wrong, and he could still do everything a non-banned user could do. Notice he changed his avatar to......

whatever the fuck that is......

shrinky dinks