Main Menu

Whats Your Theme Song?

Started by Hakudamashi, December 02, 2008, 03:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Hi there,you know me always talkin sh*t that makes no sense.But not this time
I'm here to ask you,if there is a song you've heard that preety much sums up YOU,we would like to hear it  ;D
ALSO
If you have any fan characters and you have a theme song for them put it here too  ;)
You must place your song as either and AMV or the actual music video  ;D

Here's me(well actually ma fan characters :P)
This one is for Terry
Triumph for My Magic Steel by Rhapsody

This one is for Zelos
Dargor, Shadowlord of the Black Mountain by Rhapsody
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

The translation is down at the bottom in blue.

This song is important to me, because someone I really care for moved away, and I really miss them.  In the song, she says that she still remembers the last line "I'll come back no matter what."  My friend said the same.  And I do hope she comes back.  Even though I have MySpace and IM and everything like that, it's still kind of lonely without here...and I think Imma start crying now.  =\

Mephiles

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 02, 2008, 03:37:16 PM

This song is important to me, because someone I really care for moved away, and I really miss them.  In the song, she says that she still remembers the last line "I'll come back no matter what."  My friend said the same.  And I do hope she comes back.  Even though I have MySpace and IM and everything like that, it's still kind of lonely without here...and I think Imma start crying now.  =\
Hey, I'm sure your friend will come back! Don't lose any hope of it. Friends do well on keeping their word you know. She will come back. ^_^
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Gleech

AWWW D: *hugs Draco* (lulz my boy feelings have been turned to mush because i have 2 older sisters, one is 15 and the other is 19 XD so if any girl needs a hug just come to meh XD)

Dark Arrow's regular theme:

Dark Arrow's BATTLE theme:

Arrow & Alex's theme (In one of the RPs im in):

if i posted another one of my char's theme's somewhere else please tell meh

Also Dark Arrow's battle theme has something in it that's like what Arrow is saying:
"What can protect me from the past
And all the things that I have done"
because he's gone Dark Arrow before, and he turned like every one into their dark form, and killed ppl... i made that up :P i started a comic thats about Arrow and Dark Arrow a long time ago and it was about that, i never released it though

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Reaver77

Right now it would be this:

Sum 41 - With Me

Just got back from spending the day with my girlfriend :]

Gleech

Quote from: Reaver77 on December 02, 2008, 04:54:23 PM
Right now it would be this:

Sum 41 - With Me

Just got back from spending the day with my girlfriend :]
lol nice

Reaver77

Awh.... *hugs Draco* ^-^

Hakudamashi

She'll come back if She's your friend  ;) Many of MY friends moved away and came back  ;D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

yup,this is me in the morning  :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq2PtvHm2MQ&feature=related Break Stuff by Limp Biskitz
So don't expect to see me in the morning during holidays
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Reef's theme XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ushx_UaSKsw&feature=related

to tell you the truth it fits because if it was in Reef's version, "We All Three Grew" talks about him, Arrow, and Jack (no one would really know jack, i only mentioned him once), and, "I need true emotions, i need more affection than you know." Well, you get it...

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

yup :D its weird because it fits...

rivaldragonic

My theme song would be this for many reasons:

"The Meaning of Truth" by Hiro-X

Awww dracy :(

You picked a good song though, Utada Hikaru is an amazing singer!

http://i39.tinypic.com/24x15yv.jpg
The Super Sonic Sig Maker

"I'm here to kick ass and drink cups of tea....and I'm all out of tea."

Hakudamashi

It would be nice to give reasons for your theme  :) So we understand u better(I LUV THAT SONG)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

rivaldragonic

Ok lol

1. It's Japanese Anime (I'm such a weeabo XD)
2. It's Nintendo (I luffs dem lol)
3. It's Falcon Punch (My most favorite/effective attack)
4. It's a song for an anime about a racing game. (I do motorsports so it is relevant to mah interests)
5. The song is frikken awesome XD I listen to it almost everyday! And its especially awesome while driving a car down country-lanes.
6. More reasons but i cba to list them all lol.

http://i39.tinypic.com/24x15yv.jpg
The Super Sonic Sig Maker

"I'm here to kick ass and drink cups of tea....and I'm all out of tea."