My first GIF with Adobe Flash CS3!

Started by Shadow26, February 18, 2010, 06:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

It's not bad.But i wanted my profile picture to be behind the GIF.But i failed.Could anyone do that?Give me your comments! ;)

Jordan teh Echidna

Well, after you made that (with mah help >:C lol jk) near the timeline at the top, go to the left and click new layer.
Drag the layer under your GIF's layer and paste your profile pic on it. Then click "insert frame" under the last frame of your GIF.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Shadow26

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on February 18, 2010, 07:27:33 AM
Well, after you made that (with mah help >:C lol jk) near the timeline at the top, go to the left and click new layer.
Drag the layer under your GIF's layer and paste your profile pic on it. Then click "insert frame" under the last frame of your GIF.
Yeah,i did that.It still had the white around it.And i knew something was missing xD Little help from Mikey the Echidna xD

Fiamonder

Quote from: Shadow26 on February 18, 2010, 06:41:03 AM

It's not bad.But i wanted my profile picture to be behind the GIF.But i failed.Could anyone do that?Give me your comments! ;)

Wow, looks pretty amazing!

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Shadow26

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on February 18, 2010, 07:50:29 AM
Wow, looks pretty amazing!
Thanks Fia! :) I might make one GIF of Shade fighting.I was thinking of putting a background,but i first wanted to make a simple GIF,to see how it would turn out. ;)

ChaosDazer

Nice.
It's one of the best first GIF's I have seen. Keep up the good work.
witty sig caption

Shadow26

Quote from: ChaosDazer on February 18, 2010, 08:43:32 AM
Nice.
It's one of the best first GIF's I have seen. Keep up the good work.
It is?Woah,i didn't see that coming xD Thanks Chaos ;)

EchidnaPower

Dude, that GIF could rival BladeSlash, and that's saying something. :o

I love Jesus! Do you?