Main Menu

My life is a screw-up..

Started by Fiamonder, February 22, 2010, 02:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

Alright, the week started pretty awesome, I got nominated, many people supported me, got some more people to know, made a forum and got pretty much active and lots more stuff, and then, well, I dont know what happened.

Everything went, bad. Firstly, I got depressed of some real life situations, SonicZone forum is in danger, and its (maybe) going down, and sadly, alot of more situations, there are so much things that I cant even remember some. And no, im not overreacting. Then, I felt pretty much better when I woke up today, and then, suddenly, I got de-modded on the SonicZone chatbox.. can it get any worse?..

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

EchidnaPower

You're de-mod might be a glitch. Ask John later. And btw, can it get worse? It will if you say that. At least you have your health.

I love Jesus! Do you?

maksim123456

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on February 22, 2010, 02:33:16 AM
Alright, the week started pretty awesome, I got nominated, many people supported me, got some more people to know, made a forum and got pretty much active and lots more stuff, and then, well, I dont know what happened.

Everything went, bad. Firstly, I got depressed of some real life situations, SonicZone forum is in danger, and its (maybe) going down, and sadly, alot of more situations, there are so much things that I cant even remember some. And no, im not overreacting. Then, I felt pretty much better when I woke up today, and then, suddenly, I got de-modded on the SonicZone chatbox.. can it get any worse?..

Your life is not screwed up.
The week just turned bad for you in the end.
Jon got 50$ so the forums is not going to go.
Oh yeah and one more thing,congrats on making your forum.

Elija2

If that stuff honestly makes you think "oh, my life sucks" and "I'm such a screw up" then just get ready for your angst-filled teenage years because I'm pretty sure what you're going through is nothing big.

Quote from: maksim123456 on February 22, 2010, 03:33:46 AM
Jon got 50$ so the forums is not going to go.

Actually, he didn't get any donations. And even if he did get 50$, that wouldn't be enough to keep the forums up.