The officially unofficial Kingdom Hearts topic.

Started by seandkiller, March 01, 2010, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 07, 2010, 05:32:30 AM
Here's an... easter egg in Kingdom Hearts II. Whoever designed Kairi must have had some spare time. ;D

she wears underwear,whats your point? :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 07, 2010, 03:58:27 PM
she wears underwear,whats your point? :P
That a game designer took the time to put those panties on her. And they are detailed, not just a plain white shape. And that designer was paid to do it!

Sonic360

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 07, 2010, 05:32:30 AM
Here's an... easter egg in Kingdom Hearts II. Whoever designed Kairi must have had some spare time. ;D

meh I did that some time ago, the trick is to tilt the camera all the way down in the World that Never Was, then go up to Kairi and that's how you do it.

seandkiller

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 07, 2010, 01:37:31 AM
yeah, oh wait it was the titan cup I was talking about lol my bad. 
You've never played KH2 before?  oh that reminds me I have a pic of meh Ultima weapon and me settings for KH2 ovah here oh and something from Chain of Memories
HOLY $%#@ THAT'S ALOT OF HEALTH.xD

5 more till Super Kirby!
Click here to level up my MKW license
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?66253
Click here to level up my Brawlcard! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?99599

wazup

Quote from: Sonic360 on March 08, 2010, 02:14:48 AM
meh I did that some time ago, the trick is to tilt the camera all the way down in the World that Never Was, then go up to Kairi and that's how you do it.
OMG, another perverted topic!!!!!

Sonic360

wazup

TheGameNinja

Quote from: wazup on March 09, 2010, 07:33:25 AM
Yeah, did you hack for that.
I don't know if that person hacked, but I have that much health on my game and I didn't hack. Just get to level 99 and you'll have more health than you'll ever need. And Sephiroth's a push-over. XD

wazup

I think Sephiroth and his catchy theme song should just stay in final fantasy dissidia!!!!!!! (and FF5)

Sonic360

Quote from: wazup on March 09, 2010, 07:33:25 AM
Yeah, did you hack for that.
No I didn't I don't even know where to get an action replay for ps2 o.O...even if I did I wouldn't use it because I hate the concept of cheating to accomplish a goal.  So in other words no I didn't hack to get that much health.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: wazup on March 09, 2010, 10:05:29 AM
I think Sephiroth and his catchy theme song should just stay in final fantasy dissidia!!!!!!! (and FF5)
5? ...Wut? Sephiroth is from Final Fantasy VII. That's 7. Not 5. Which would be V.

I am disappoint. I am very much disappoint.

wazup

Sorry, i must've forgot. FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

*bows down and cries.*

TheGameNinja

Well, I'll forgive you, but I don't know if Sephiroth will...

EDIT: Sonic360 has joined the grammar police. Welcome, brother! XD

Sonic360

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 09, 2010, 11:36:58 AM
Well, I'll forgive you, but I don't know if Sephiroth will...
corrected, and lol Sephiroth will cut you with his uber long sword of his and kill you like he did Aerith/Aeris

wazup

But Cloud will save me and kick his ass like he did in the game.