Main Menu

Um...I'm a little worried

Started by EchidnaPower, March 05, 2010, 06:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Has anybody heard from sonicmaddave lately? He said he was moving just as the horrible boyfriend of his sister was going to leave. But after all the descriptions of the guy, I'm wondering if he did...something...to Dave. :(

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 05, 2010, 06:06:35 PM
Has anybody heard from sonicmaddave lately? He said he was moving just as the horrible boyfriend of his sister was going to leave. But after all the descriptions of the guy, I'm wondering if he did...something...to Dave. :(
I 'doubt it. I was just thinking about him this morning...I thought he was only supposed to be gone for 2 months...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Ummm, more details please about the boyfriend thing???

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 06, 2010, 01:12:51 AM
Ummm, more details please about the boyfriend thing???

Check the CCoSZ. There's a lot of stuff about him.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Jordan teh Echidna

Yeah, SMD had been telling him about the "bf" (more like a gorilla in disguise) for weeks, i wonder why i haven't gotten in touch with him lately...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Sonic360

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 05, 2010, 06:06:35 PM
Hmm, how long was Dave supposed to be gone....and I just wanna know who this guy is so I could do a backround check on him (I have ways to check a guy's backround history even if he lives in a different continent, how I do it don't ask) hmm and I highly doubt anything happened to Dave.  If something did happen I could down to the bottom of it. 

sonicmaddave

Don't worry guys, I am back and everything's fine. Well my sister's boyfriend picked on my little brother as of the other day, I managed to get him right off of my brother, who was very traumatised by his action. :( But everyone I am ok, the move was a little stressful. XD

The reason why I was off for such a long time is because STUPID internet provider says that we can't get broadband in this area. Apparently this is a rural area. It may be close to a beach, but this is a popular area in Australia, full of people, and there's a city nearby.

I have to borrow my sister's wireless internet USB thing to get online and I am using it right now to type this. As for MSN I should probably be back on it when I get online. I would have been able to access through my mobile phone, but I forgot about my phone in my short's pockets, and it ended up getting wet and therefore not working. I'm getting a replacement phone.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 11, 2010, 05:03:24 AM
f*cking internet
i know, its 2010, the internet has been around for many years, they should get it right by now. :-\

Hakudamashi

lots of things should be done right by now
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

sonicmaddave

Australia is bad for it, it's full of roads needing fixed. There was roadworks which started on a main road in 1988 which was before I was even born, and the roadworks there FINALLY finished in October 2009. :o

Gleech

SRJGOEJRIOPJ

*Pounces on SMD*

Hi :DD

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

sonicmaddave

hey XD *jumps on top of Gleech* we have a pool :P

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

sonicmaddave

yep it sure is and now I have my own internet connection, so guess what....

BACK FOR GOOD. ;D