Main Menu

My newest sprites

Started by Nightshade the hedgehog, March 06, 2010, 08:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow26

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: shiner the hedgehog on March 12, 2010, 02:56:14 AM
get out too
why? You're the one who put a bomb in this guy's head, exploded it and put it on the internet xD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Quote from: shiner the hedgehog on March 11, 2010, 11:01:40 AM
1 dont really care
2 well excuse me for making bad hair >:(
It's called constructive criticism. If you post on the internet you need to learn to accept that.
witty sig caption

Kirby

Shiner, You have NO right to tell anyone to get out. This is a FORUM. People have right to post.

If you can't handle criticism, Then don't post things on the internet.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: FighterKirby11 on March 12, 2010, 09:40:57 AM
Shiner, You have NO right to tell anyone to get out. This is a FORUM. People have right to post.

If you can't handle criticism, Then don't post things on the internet.

+1

I'm still here.

wazup

Yeah, you can't just force someone to just get off topics by just telling them to.

DarkSuperPower

Quote from: wazup on March 12, 2010, 02:02:36 PM
Yeah, you can't just force someone to just get off topics by just telling them to.
Ya That Is True

Nightshade the hedgehog

SHIT THE BED wtf im having crappy days as it is

also new sprite ,WHICH IS CRAP

one true last inflamed michael,no inflamed isnt in a song and yes ive changed  the new divide thing   

dont know the person who made the pose,but i credit him and Silver 53 for the crest

hair by me
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

ChaosDazer

I'm going to be stupdily critical here. Because from personal expierence, ot's the only way you learn
You saved it as JPEG. Fail
The Sprite needs better hair shading, I would suggest using 3 colours on the hair as it just looks like an mixture of 8-bit
-Shading. If your trying to make hair make it noticeable, I can't tell if on his forehead it's an ear or hair
-Also don't be so low about your sprites. Change 'WHICH IS CRAP' to 'It's not that good, could you guys tell me how I can improve this?"
witty sig caption

hedgy

They looks nice.

But little too much hair for a sprite but I love the idea :P Hms7 looks lovely too but I guess you didn't do a lot on it isn't it? It just looks like silver but blue :P

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)