Guess who got a job.

Started by Sonic360, March 06, 2010, 02:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

I got a job at the local gamestop, uggh but the job interview was a pain.  They will give me $130 a month so I will get good pay.  The odd part about it is....I will be the youngest worker there, everyone else is 18-20, he only accepted me because I turn 15 in a few weeks so I get to work there now.  ^^ I am so happy right now.

jkid101094

OMFG...that's great! :)
But...I thought you nedded to be 16 to get a job permit? ???

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Normally I would be happy for you, but working for Gamestop is probably one of the worst jobs you could possibly have.

Or so I've heard.

wazup

even though the job might be a pain, but wouldn't it be awesome if you could get games free there though.

Dracoslythe

Lucky bitch.
My friend's applying, and I want to, but
1) mom wont let me work
2) you gotta be 18 to work there (down here at least, and I'm not buddy buddy with the guys so I can't get the insider word)

wazup

awwwwwww, poor Dracoslythe, does someone need a hug.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 06, 2010, 03:13:04 PM
Lucky bitch.
My friend's applying, and I want to, but
1) mom wont let me work
2) you gotta be 18 to work there (down here at least, and I'm not buddy buddy with the guys so I can't get the insider word)
WHA-WHAT!?....*is confused*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

wazup

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 06, 2010, 03:20:28 PM
WHA-WHAT!?....*is confused*

I think she thinks she's not ready yet probably, well, thats what i think

EchidnaPower

Hey! Now you can get Brawl finally. <_<

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

Quote from: wazup on March 06, 2010, 03:34:58 PM
I think she thinks she's not ready yet probably, well, thats what i think
No, last time I checked Draco already had a job. But maybe she doesn't want her working at GS?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

wazup

Yeah, probably cant meet standards.

CradledEggle

I could work there if i wanted to, but i hate it..8D, i bought a new 40$ dollar game...just played it once, got like 14 bucks back...and my friend, bought a PSP go..yeah..sent it back, got like 35 bucks back..8D
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Dracoslythe

No, meaning right now, I work under mom.
She gets paid, then she pays me cash, keeping what I make hidden from the government -shot by the FBI-

If I work, and I make annual income that the government can see, I lose my insurance.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 06, 2010, 04:27:44 PM
No, meaning right now, I work under mom.
She gets paid, then she pays me cash, keeping what I make hidden from the government -shot by the FBI-

If I work, and I make annual income that the government can see, I lose my insurance.
Oh, I get you...but I'd be cautious about saying that in public places. @_@

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

wazup

Yeah, i'm gonna have to agree with jkid