Main Menu

Quotes!

Started by Martin Raccon, March 07, 2010, 10:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

"That's because, we're Sonic Heroes!" Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes for GC, PS2, Xbox and PC.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

BadnikHunter

"Surpass the impossible and kick off with momentum!" ~Kamina, Gurren Lagann

Martin Raccon

"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me" ~ Paparazzi, Lady Gaga
The guy that's so cool he has got his own paparazzi

117EWAN

BILEAVE IT! (Naruto)

wazup

Quote from: 117EWAN on March 13, 2010, 09:05:14 AM
BILEAVE IT! (Naruto)

I already got that.

"I'm tired off these mother f***en snakes, on this mother f***en plane!!!!" ~someone i forgot, Snakes On A Plane

Sonicispimpyoz

BANKAI!!!!~ Ichigo whenever he enters a fight after he gains his vizard powers

Reborn!?!?!~ Tsuna - Katekyo Hitman Reborn

wazup

" Screw you!!"~Kamina,

NiGHTS

oh ill hang you veeerrrrryyyyy slowly~
Does it pinch, does it hurt?
Oh, come on honey, i know you can take it~
what you mean you are done already?

I cant take it anymore just blow up already

this is why slutty pirate bosses work in games o3o

dolce from eternal sonata ftw

BadnikHunter

Quote from: wazup on March 13, 2010, 11:27:03 AM
I already got that.

"I'm tired off these mother f***en snakes, on this mother f***en plane!!!!" ~someone i forgot, Snakes On A Plane

Just to tell you, that was  Samuel L. Jackson

Ioshyriku

''I don't care about justice
If an enemy appears I will destroy it" -Rockman zero

Gleech

"Five years ago, I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye. And the world just [censored] watched." ~ General Shepherd, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury. Not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Outgunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sand and the rocks here, stained with thousands of years of warfare...They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." ~ Captain Price, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost. Shepherd will be a hero. 'Cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die." ~ Captain Price, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

I know I have more, not from CoD:MW2, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Plus as a note, I didn't like when Shepherd said the F word in that quote, but I liked the moment since I was so angry at what had previously happened, that the moment was just so intense since Soap was about to die.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

EchidnaPower

"Prayer...it can move a mountain."

From Carmen's song: Prayer

I love Jesus! Do you?

Martin Raccon

"I do not believe in luck" ~ Monika
The guy that's so cool he has got his own paparazzi

wazup

"Well, you know."  ~Chris (Tyler James Williams.), Everybody Hates Chris.

BadnikHunter

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?" ~Kamina, Gurren Lagann