The most disturbing final boss?

Started by Fiamonder, March 14, 2010, 07:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

We've all seen some disturbing final bosses, like Giygas, and the teletubbies, but what is your most disturing/creepy final boss?

Mine is Mother Brain for now.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 14, 2010, 07:02:24 AM
We've all seen some disturbing final bosses, like Giygas, and the teletubbies, but what is your most disturing/creepy final boss?

HDness.

Super Sonic Boom

Sonic360

I knew I should have never switched to HD...

Design

Uhh...Lavos from Chrono Trigger lol. Man...your level must be high enough in order to kill him for good. D:

Fiamonder

Quote from: S.D on March 14, 2010, 09:11:38 AM
Uhh...Lavos from Chrono Trigger lol. Man...your level must be high enough in order to kill him for good. D:

Is that supposed to be scary? lol..

jkid101094

Do we dare do this again? lol
My top 3...

3. The Great Might Poo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kscWc5IoWrw&feature=related
2. Nemesis (Was tramatized by this guy as a kid...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbYrew1smpk&feature=related
1. Tongue of Valmar/Eye of Valmar (tie)
Tongue: (An attack of his (which is not in the vid I believe) is just creepy...0.0)

Eye:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07NxKviJ7fM&feature=related

Edit: Oh wait FINAL BOSS?...I'll have to get back to you on that...>.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on March 14, 2010, 07:02:24 AM

I see a Game Boy, a Super Nintendo cartridge, Gunpei, an NES design, and a warp pipe.

jkid101094

I guess Tower Tooth could count...

Dairy Queen from hell! xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

tommy

im never buying my cheese from that place again

Taz

Quote from: tommy on March 20, 2010, 03:43:45 AM
im never buying my cheese from that place again
SPAM IS BAD, BITCH!
Mine's either giygas, Claus form Mother 3, or David from Afraid of Monsters. Yes, the final boss is you. It walks  like you, it looks like you, but it has a huge hole in its chest and has his eyes gouged out. Your natural reaction is to brink out the mp5k you've been saving and shoot the fuck out of him. Well, whatever damage you inflict on him, he doesn't take but you do. You have to run and fall down a pit, find the spear and impale him through the skull to kill him.

SonicHazso

In Sonic 3 and Kunckles in Sonic 3.

The 1st phase of the Last eggman boss. The nose. for some reason there something about the boss that makes me feel sick. no joke. I see it there and it shoots flames. I just dont know.

Fiamonder

Quote from: Taz on March 20, 2010, 04:27:29 AM
SPAM IS BAD, BITCH!
Mine's either giygas, Claus form Mother 3, or David from Afraid of Monsters. Yes, the final boss is you. It walks  like you, it looks like you, but it has a huge hole in its chest and has his eyes gouged out. Your natural reaction is to brink out the mp5k you've been saving and shoot the fuck out of him. Well, whatever damage you inflict on him, he doesn't take but you do. You have to run and fall down a pit, find the spear and impale him through the skull to kill him.

Holy crap, that must be f*cked up.

donotdrop

IRA190