Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 17, 2010, 08:43:39 AM
That's hot.
I'm just saying.

would you answer a question and not reafer to sex all the time

Mikey

ILLBLEED for the Dramcast.
The Whole Fucking Game is a Mindfuck.

Soul Blade

If you don't play all the Kingdom Hearts games in order. Then KH may be the mindfuck in memory. Why are people posting scary games o .o

TrueSilverWolf

Scary games have the most mindfuck ever like if your playing F.E.A.R 2 or Silent Hill: Homecoming.

ENDragoon

Quote from: TrueSilverWolf on April 17, 2010, 10:18:33 AM
Scary games have the most mindfuck ever like if your playing F.E.A.R 2 or Silent Hill: Homecoming.
F.E.A.R FTW, I hate those bloody ghost zombie things though, they are epic mindfuck.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Tanassy

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 17, 2010, 08:55:36 PM
F.E.A.R FTW, I hate those bloody ghost zombie things though, they are epic mindfuck.
XD that.

TranceRaver83

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 17, 2010, 08:55:36 PM
Oh god, i remember those.  I almost had a heart attack first time one popped out.

ENDragoon

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on April 18, 2010, 09:08:26 AM
Oh god, i remember those.  I almost had a heart attack first time one popped out.
I know, right!, and they're so bloody hard to hit, 'cause all you have to aim at is a transparent sillouette and those DAMN FUCKING EYES!
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

DarkerSuperSonic

The most mind fucked part is bioshock when a big daddy is coming and you can hear it but it is not there but when you shoot the door........He charges at you I almost broke my xbox controller.

Post Merge: May 08, 2010, 09:49:28 PM

Oops theres 5 kinds of big daddys I was actully talking about the bouncer especially the first one when you have nooby wepons. Also who calls him Mr.Bubbles because I do.

rockout909

in god of war 3, when kratos says "my vengence... ends now" in the very last part of the game, and he looks like hes about to strike down athena (again) and then he misses, flips the sword, and stabs himself! i literally said WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!! hes a badass he cant die! yet he did... hmm... *MINDFUCKED*

indieShadow

castlevania series are all mind rapists

ENDragoon

Proto_Blaze

The ending of F.E.A.R. 2 when Alma rapes Becket (in first person)

indieShadow

Quote from: ENJACKAL on May 23, 2010, 06:05:10 PM
Agreed, Absolutely!

did you happen to see the boss for dawn of sorrow.... *quivers* couldnt sleep lol

ENDragoon

Quote from: indieShadow on May 24, 2010, 01:16:12 AM

did you happen to see the boss for dawn of sorrow.... *quivers* couldnt sleep lol
WUSSY!!! if castlevania scares you, I have nothing more to say to you!