K guy, could you plz give me credit for something I did.

Started by Sonic360, March 22, 2010, 01:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Ok, as some of you know I am the one who started the whole Capcom thing, not Draco nor anyone else.  It kinda makes me feel bad as you guys think Draco started this whole thing...because this is the first one of my jokes actually to be made "popular" so far, so if you read this plz know that I started it...and just want to be credited for something for once.

jkid101094

Wait what? I don't think anyone ever said Draco started that. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Ive made tons of popluar topics and am i begging???? nnnnooooo

Gleech

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 22, 2010, 01:46:25 PM
Wait what? I don't think anyone ever said Draco started that. xD
I've seen people act like Draco started it.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

jkid101094

Quote from: Gleech on March 22, 2010, 01:59:32 PM
I've seen people act like Draco started it.
I haven't. =0
Maybe I'm not paying enough attention. >.<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

Dracoslythe

I guess it's just something everyone's come to expect.  I usually come up with most of the stupid/random off topic jokes/topics (or at least have a part in their creation in SOME way) that nobody finds funny after we've run them into the ground (8DDDDDD).

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 22, 2010, 03:15:30 PM
I guess it's just something everyone's come to expect.  I usually come up with most of the stupid/random off topic jokes/topics (or at least have a part in their creation in SOME way) that nobody finds funny after we've run them into the ground (8DDDDDD).
Yes. Which reminds me, there are about seven topics I'm waiting for you to see. xDDD

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 22, 2010, 03:17:02 PM
Yes. Which reminds me, there are about seven topics I'm waiting for you to see. xDDD
Linxxorz pl0x<3

ChaosDazer

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on March 22, 2010, 01:52:14 PM
Ive made tons of popluar topics and am i begging???? nnnnooooo
Lol really? Name a few (No offense intended)
witty sig caption

RainbowBeautyRocks

SonicGX, shadow meets chaos(old lol topic dat was SUPER POPULAR!), if amy turns evil, and who is more stupid(poll). theres alot more but its gonna take 4eva to view all. (ive been here since februry 2 2009