Gleech

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on March 23, 2010, 03:26:50 PM
*is in the corner, stabbing self repeatedly*
*Takes that knife and throws it at General Shepherd*

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

RainbowBeautyRocks

*runs and hugs light* its ok i didnt have a bf my whole life until now! theres a soul mate for everyone! execpt the unexepted and never give up hope!

Light the Hedgehog

NEVER give up hope?! NEVER GIVE UP HOPE?! HOW CAN I NEVER GIVE UP HOPE IF I'M COMPLETELY UNLOVED! *runs around, repeatingly crashing into walls*

RainbowBeautyRocks

everyone here luvs u light! rite everyone!!!!!!! *hugs him to make him stop hurting himself* u r gonna relieze dat like it r not!!!

Mikey

Aww c'mon light. D:
Don't give up, you'll find somebody.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Levi luvs u!....not in dat way, cause he luvs ONLY me in dat way. anyone else!  see light! i no john does! 3 ppl! cmon light! cheer up!!!

Sonic360

pfft I'm the ladies man....opps srry light, you'll find the right person one day

My Penis

I love everyone equally <3.... but Trance is the sexiest  :-*

Tanassy

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on March 23, 2010, 03:14:52 PM
*hugs him* so wat? theres a soul mate for everyone! dnt give up and exept the unexepected! u only have 1 life, use it wisly.
no, i have nine..

Mikey

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on March 23, 2010, 04:05:46 PM
Levi luvs u!....not in dat way, cause he luvs ONLY me in dat way. anyone else!  see light! i no john does! 3 ppl! cmon light! cheer up!!!
I want you to have my babies. <3 lol jk.

Yeah, go Light! :3

RainbowBeautyRocks

hyper

im in love with a girl at my school called jorgen every time i see her its like my heart stops

Shadow26

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on March 23, 2010, 03:03:18 PM
and i'm actually some-what jealous. "Why?" you ask? i'm completely unloved. so much that i'm on the edge of depression. and only almost 11 3/4 years old! why must i be cursed to a life of lonliness! *shoots self*
*coughcoughyou'renottheonlyonetherearehundredsofmembersherewhoarenotinlovewithsomeonecoughcough*

Sonic360

Quote from: Shadow26 on March 24, 2010, 12:48:35 AM
*coughcoughyou'renottheonlyonetherearehundredsofmembersherewhoarenotinlovewithsomeonecoughcough*
*hugz Shadow26 in that non-homo way*