Kingdom Hearts Trivia quiz

Started by Light the Hedgehog, March 24, 2010, 03:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Demyx?
Fuck, I used to know them in number order. xD

Sonic360

wow If I knew about this earlier I would have beat all of you by now, we all know I am the #1 kh nerd on the Forum

Soul Blade

Here's a Trivia Question. Who's the main boss in Space Paranoids?

ENDragoon

the big mainfraim thingy, fuck! I cant remember it's name!
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Dracoslythe

Master Control Program~

I remember cause it's my favorite boss of HK2<3

ENDragoon

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 25, 2010, 03:46:15 PM
Master Control Program~

I remember cause it's my favorite boss of HK2<3
I belive you mean KH2, and I haven't played the game in 4 years, (i borrowed it from a friend when it came out) so please bear with me if I forget names xD,

oh, and my favorite boss was Xigbar, 'cause Xigbar rules.

has anyone actually tried to find out the organisation members real names, 'cause they're just supposed to be jumbles of the original name with an added X, eg. Roxas = Sora, Xemnas = Ansem, WTF does Axel equal? either lea, ela, ale, eal, lae, or ael. It makes no sense!
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

SuperSonic23

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 25, 2010, 04:16:41 PM
I belive you mean KH2, and I haven't played the game in 4 years, (i borrowed it from a friend when it came out) so please bear with me if I forget names xD,

has anyone actually tried to find out the organisation members real names, 'cause they're just supposed to be jumbles of the original name with an added X, eg. Roxas = Sora, Xemnas = Ansem, WTF does Axel equal? either lea, ela, ale, eal, lae, or ael. It makes no sense!

It's Lea. He appears in BBS.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

ENDragoon

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 25, 2010, 05:13:21 PM
Put a Spoileralert would you? I haven't played BBS yet :(

TheGameNinja

That isn't really a spoiler. That's like saying "Sora's name means sky" and calling it a spoiler.

Which is true, by the way. Just sayin'. :3

ENDragoon

Quote from: TheGameNinja on April 26, 2010, 02:07:10 AM
That isn't really a spoiler. That's like saying "Sora's name means sky" and calling it a spoiler.

Which is true, by the way. Just sayin'. :3
fair enough

HereAndThere

Xemnas equals Man Sex >:U
-shot repedatly-

Soul Blade

Xaldin=HARDEST BAWS EVAR! I had to use Mickey twice = =. First death was when Xaldin pulls out that big ass wind laser, the 2nd time was when I got fed up with him and decided to go into Master Form and own his ass but I ended up going Anti and he pulls out the wind laser by the door. So, I make a MAD DASH toward the gate but the laser gets me. Mickey comes out and Xaldin is spinning his blades and damages me a ton. I ressurected Sora just enough.

Dracoslythe

I belive you mean KH2
Yeah, my bad. :3

Quote from: Soul Blade on April 27, 2010, 02:02:17 AM
Xaldin=HARDEST BAWS EVAR! I had to use Mickey twice = =. First death was when Xaldin pulls out that big ass wind laser, the 2nd time was when I got fed up with him and decided to go into Master Form and own his ass but I ended up going Anti and he pulls out the wind laser by the door. So, I make a MAD DASH toward the gate but the laser gets me. Mickey comes out and Xaldin is spinning his blades and damages me a ton. I ressurected Sora just enough.
Xaldin was a pussy.
>:U

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 25, 2010, 05:13:21 PM
Watch it.
It'll turn out that this Lea is a girl.
And we'll be like "MIND.  BLOWN." 

ENDragoon

no, Lea is a man strangely enough!

SuperSonic23

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 27, 2010, 04:39:36 PM
no, Lea is a man strangely enough!
True that.

MAYBE A SPOILER!!!:
Lea meets Ven and finds some wooden chakrams (hence how Axel got his fire chakrams and got his skill) and fights Ven (who battles with a wooden version of the Kingdom Key but holding it liek his reverse keyblade).
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!