The "What If" game

Started by Skyle369, March 24, 2010, 05:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riot_Monsterous

I would slap you with a metal pancake  >:(
How would you get embarrassing pics of me?

rockout909

I'd wear a special shirt that would make me invisible... what would you do if i had my best friend tackle your best friend?

Riot_Monsterous

I would give my best friend lots of coffee so my best friend wouldnt get tackled.
What would you do if your best friend ate all of your food?

rockout909

I'd have to take him to the hospital (Reason dad locked fridge) What would you do if your best friend fell off a cliff and barely survived?

Jazz Nova

I'd lay off teasing/stealing from him from a little while. Maybe...
What if this current PC had 1058 KB of ram?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

RainbowBeautyRocks

I would be like "wtf" what if shiner finally preposed to me for the love of god -_-

rockout909

I'd kill myself cause he'd be my bro-in-law What would you do if shiner went into a coma? (Directed at RBR)

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 06, 2010, 10:48:16 AM
I'd kill myself cause he'd be my bro-in-law What would you do if shiner went into a coma? (Directed at RBR)
I would find the person who did it and DESTROY HIS FUCKIN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then heal my sweet little shiner :3 what if amy married kim (lol)

rockout909

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on June 06, 2010, 11:19:51 AM
I would find the person who did it and DESTROY HIS FUCKIN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then heal my sweet little shiner :3 what if amy married kim (lol)

please kami... kim and I broke up , amy can have her ass... and what if shiner put himself into a coma on accident?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 06, 2010, 11:31:11 AM
please kami... kim and I broke up , amy can have her ass... and what if shiner put himself into a coma on accident?
awwww....I sorry bro *hugs rockout* and I'd heal him T_T duh

rockout909

its ok, theres always other girls in my life... *sighs*

maikoka1

what if you read that I came back after a long while?

rockout909

i'd shrug... what if you read that i was a dumbass in a wheelchair going 80 on the freeway when i shouldnt even be on the freeway in my wheelchair (letalone the street and no, i dont need a wheelchair, this was a random thought :3 )

Riot_Monsterous

I would rig pillows on your wheel chair so you would be less likely to die next time the slap you with a pancake for not wearing a helmet.
What if I forced you to drink nothing but rootbeer?

rockout909

O_O THANK YOU!!! but hold onto a gas mask