My First Try Making Sprite Clothes

Started by Skyle369, March 28, 2010, 06:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

So I was offended on Smackjeeves when I read this comment saying that

" It's common for most to wear clothing.
The ones that don't most of the time, are recolors."

And Skyle is not wearing any clothes but he is not a recolor but I can't get over with what I've read so I decided to make Skyle a coat and I watched some tutorials and didn't learn ANYTHING from what I've watched so I decided to learn by myself and here is the final product.

Great or bad?

jkid101094

That looks great! And just tell that person to GTFO if he offends you. You don't need to add something you don't want to because one person has a problem with the design...  :-\

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Zonic10

I like the creativity and colors; it's great! The effort you put into there is amazing, and don't worry about rude comments. You tried your best, and I know you enjoyed making the sprite. Don't waste your energy on people like that; look at what you can do, not what you can't do.  ;) And please excuse my English D:.

DarkSuperPower

Gleech

:O

Niiiice! It looks amazing :O! I suck with sprites (Partly the reason I'm taking forever with the sprites, EP D: I have another reason, but its kinda lame @_@), my sister is amazing though XD

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on March 30, 2010, 01:39:32 AM
:O

Niiiice! It looks amazing :O! I suck with sprites (Partly the reason I'm taking forever with the sprites, EP D: I have another reason, but its kinda lame @_@), my sister is amazing though XD

Hmm...maybe I should ask her. <_<

Jk Jk xD

I love Jesus! Do you?

Kirby

Skyle, forget that person. Your Fan Character is awesome.

Gleech

Quote from: EchidnaPower on March 30, 2010, 02:19:47 AM
Hmm...maybe I should ask her. <_<

Jk Jk xD
Not a good choice, she's STILL working on DarknessShadow's sprites he ordered like, a year ago @_@

The problem is I'm worried the sprite wont fit properly. The top spike of the sprite I'm working on in the top row is touching the top of the file already, and it looks really weird right now. I'm stumped on what to do.

I'm worried that if I proceed to the next row, skipping the top, that I'll make it too big and it wont be right, either...

So I'm stumped.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 28, 2010, 06:04:45 PM
So I was offended on Smackjeeves when I read this comment saying that

" It's common for most to wear clothing.
The ones that don't most of the time, are recolors."

And Skyle is not wearing any clothes but he is not a recolor but I can't get over with what I've read so I decided to make Skyle a coat and I watched some tutorials and didn't learn ANYTHING from what I've watched so I decided to learn by myself and here is the final product.

Great or bad?
The coat looks a bit like the thing the Organization members wear.
Oh and btw, nice job.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Gleech on March 30, 2010, 12:56:13 PM
Not a good choice, she's STILL working on DarknessShadow's sprites he ordered like, a year ago @_@

The problem is I'm worried the sprite wont fit properly. The top spike of the sprite I'm working on in the top row is touching the top of the file already, and it looks really weird right now. I'm stumped on what to do.

I'm worried that if I proceed to the next row, skipping the top, that I'll make it too big and it wont be right, either...

So I'm stumped.

Just shorten the spine. No big deal.

I love Jesus! Do you?

kingdomkid94

Smile jebus loves u =D ^^