Main Menu

Bablefished

Started by jkid101094, April 02, 2010, 11:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamerdude

ok new one. xD

English: Crazy shit can happen when GD, Jkid, and Draco are on the same chat.

German :Crazy person shit can happen, if GD, Jkid and Draco on the same Schwätzchen are
wtf?! o_O

Russian: Crazy shit can happen when GD, Jkid, and Draco on the same of [bormotushk
what do you know, almost the same. xD

Japanese: When are as for every [wa] of insanity GD, Jkid and the Draco is the same chat, it is possible to happen,
what the heck does that mean? o.O

Italian: The merda crazy it can happen when GD, Jkid and the Draco are on the same chat
Merda crazy!? xD

Greek:[Trello] shit it can happen when the GD, Jkid, and Draco is in the same discussion
huh? xD

Spanish: The crazy excrement can happen when GD, Jkid, and the Draco is in the same char it
O_O

Dutch: Crazy shit can happen when GD, Jkid, and Draco on same the chat are
that was close too. xD

French: The insane shit can occur when GD, Jkid, and Draco are on the same talk
XDDDDDDDDD

Korean: The body waste which reaches GD, when being to the idle talk whose Jkid and draco is identical is a possibility of happening/
O_o the ****!?!

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

jkid101094

Quote from: Gamerdude on April 03, 2010, 02:07:17 PM
ok new one. xD

English: Crazy shit can happen when GD, Jkid, and Draco are on the same chat.

German :Crazy person shit can happen, if GD, Jkid and Draco on the same Schwätzchen are
wtf?! o_O

Russian: Crazy shit can happen when GD, Jkid, and Draco on the same of [bormotushk
what do you know, almost the same. xD

Japanese: When are as for every [wa] of insanity GD, Jkid and the Draco is the same chat, it is possible to happen,
what the heck does that mean? o.O

Italian: The merda crazy it can happen when GD, Jkid and the Draco are on the same chat
Merda crazy!? xD

Greek:[Trello] shit it can happen when the GD, Jkid, and Draco is in the same discussion
huh? xD

Spanish: The crazy excrement can happen when GD, Jkid, and the Draco is in the same char it
HECK YA! xD

Dutch: Crazy shit can happen when GD, Jkid, and Draco on same the chat are
that was close too. xD

French: The insane shit can occur when GD, Jkid, and Draco are on the same talk
XDDDDDDDDD

Korean: The body waste which reaches GD, when being to the idle talk whose Jkid and draco is identical is a possibility of happening/
O_o the ****!?!
French = win. :3

Korean made me laugh till I cried. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Spanish, French, and Koren.  Epic fucking win.  Especially French and Korean.  xD
I fucking laughed so hard.  xD

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 03, 2010, 02:11:13 PM
Spanish, French, and Koren.  Epic fucking win.  Especially French and Korean.  xD
I fucking laughed so hard.  xD
xD I know where he messed up. xD

lol, excremen.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I'm guessing you guys have never heard of Translation Party.

Gamerdude

*just found out what excrement means*
O_o *goes to change Spanish response*

MSN: 

Dracoslythe

Even more crazy shit can happen when you throw Georgie into the GD, Jkid and Draco mix.

Dutch;
Even crazy shit still more can happen when you Georgia in GD, the mixture throws Jkid and Draco.
...-is thrown-

French;
The shit much more insane can occur when you throw Georgia in the mixture of GD, Jkid and Draco.
...that actually made sense.  In a philosophical way.  xD

German;
Even crazy shit can happen, if it Georgie in the GD, Jkid and Dracomischung to throw.
...no comment.  xD

Japanese;
Furthermore when more it is as for every [wa] of insanity throwing Georgie to the combination of GD, Jkid and the Draco, it is possible to happen.
...say WHAT now?  XD

Korean;
The body waste which reaches far you this GD, when throwing Georgie with Jkid and draco mixtures, is a possibility of happening.
...O_o  xD

Spanish;
The still more crazy excrement can happen when you send Georgie in the mixture of GD, Jkid and the Draco.
...THE Draco?... xDDD

Gamerdude

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 03, 2010, 02:18:55 PM
Even more crazy shit can happen when you throw Georgie into the GD, Jkid and Draco mix.

Dutch;
Even crazy shit still more can happen when you Georgia in GD, the mixture throws Jkid and Draco.
...-is thrown-

French;
The shit much more insane can occur when you throw Georgia in the mixture of GD, Jkid and Draco.
...that actually made sense.  In a philosophical way.  xD

German;
Even crazy shit can happen, if it Georgie in the GD, Jkid and Dracomischung to throw.
...no comment.  xD

Japanese;
Furthermore when more it is as for every [wa] of insanity throwing Georgie to the combination of GD, Jkid and the Draco, it is possible to happen.
...say WHAT now?  XD

Korean;
The body waste which reaches far you this GD, when throwing Georgie with Jkid and draco mixtures, is a possibility of happening.
...O_o  xD

Spanish;
The still more crazy excrement can happen when you send Georgie in the mixture of GD, Jkid and the Draco.
...THE Draco?... xDDD
German had me laughing so hard. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MSN: 

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Gamerdude on April 03, 2010, 02:22:40 PM
German had me laughing so hard. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Dracomischung

jkid101094

English: When Draco, GD, and jkid MSN RP, things begin to get crazy and Slash's crazy ass starts throwing mayo jars.

Through Spanish: When the Draco, GD, and jkid MSN RP, things begins to obtain crazy people and Slash' the crazy ass of s begins to send the jars of May.

The Draco. 8D Crazy ass of s. So much win. xD

Through Greek: When Draco, the GD, and jkid MSN RP, things do begin to take [trella] and Slash'? the [trellos] donkey s begins mayo the vases.

Donkey shit begins to mayo the vases...NIIIICE. xD

Trough Japanese: Thing of Draco, GD and jkid MSN RP insanity and Slash' When profit beginning; The donkey of the insanity of s starts throwing the bottle of [meyo].

Ooooh. We earn profit with the Donkey of Insanity. 8D

All of the above, French and Korean once: When Draco and GD, AND jkid MSN RP AND the things start to receive [people of trelloys] AND Slash' ; ? [l' ass S of trellos] starts to send the vases of May.

Slash is the ass of Trellos. How nice. 8D

EDIT:
German: If Draco, GD begin and jkid MSN RP, things, and Slash' moves; to receive; s-crazy donkey begins to throw Mayo glasses.

apparently Shit crazy donkies throw mayo glasses...and Slash moves to recive them. Oh god. o.o

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 03, 2010, 02:18:55 PM

Spanish;
...THE Draco?... xDDD
I giggled so fucking hard at this one.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 03, 2010, 02:48:30 PM
English: When Draco, GD, and jkid MSN RP, things begin to get crazy and Slash's crazy ass starts throwing mayo jars.

Through Spanish: When the Draco, GD, and jkid MSN RP, things begins to obtain crazy people and Slash' the crazy ass of s begins to send the jars of May.

The Draco. 8D Crazy ass of s. So much win. xD

Through Greek: When Draco, the GD, and jkid MSN RP, things do begin to take [trella] and Slash'? the [trellos] donkey s begins mayo the vases.

Donkey shit begins to mayo the vases...NIIIICE. xD

Trough Japanese: Thing of Draco, GD and jkid MSN RP insanity and Slash' When profit beginning; The donkey of the insanity of s starts throwing the bottle of [meyo].

Ooooh. We earn profit with the Donkey of Insanity. 8D

All of the above, French and Korean once: When Draco and GD, AND jkid MSN RP AND the things start to receive [people of trelloys] AND Slash' ; ? [l' ass S of trellos] starts to send the vases of May.

Slash is the ass of Trellos. How nice. 8D

EDIT:
German: If Draco, GD begin and jkid MSN RP, things, and Slash' moves; to receive; s-crazy donkey begins to throw Mayo glasses.

apparently Shit crazy donkies throw mayo glasses...and Slash moves to recive them. Oh god. o.o
Slash;  I DO NOT.  O_o

Tanassy

"I shan't bore you, instead I shall excite you. My name is Tana, Moderator, Head turner, Gender confusionist Tana. Trademarker of LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP™ and Ultimate Grammar Nazi Supreme, i.e annoyance- of the forum. Lolifan. Complete pedo. Free speaker."

Russian:
I shan' bore hole t you, instead of I will excite you. My name Of tana, the moderator, head of turner, confusionist Of tana of kind. Trademarker OF LOVE and FRIENDSHIP™ typical Nazi of grammar is highest, i.e., the annoyance of forum. Lolifan. You will complete pedo. You will free announcer.

You WILL complete pedo. You WILL free announcer.

Italian:
The shan' it bores it to the t, I will excite instead it. My name is Lair, the moderator, Turner head, confusionist the Lair of kind. Trademarker of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP™ and supreme nazi of last grammar, that is disturbance of the tribune. Lolifan. Complete the pedo. Free l' loudspeaker.

My name is Lair? Disturbance of the Tribune?

Japanese:
I shan' You make t be bored, however, I stimulate. My name Tana and characteristic confusionist Tana of [hetsudotana], is the regulator. Trademarker of love and FRIENDSHIP™ and the highest of final grammatical Nazis of forum namely trouble. Lolifan. Complete pedo. Release the speaker.

Namely: Trouble. Yep.
I stimulate.

jkid101094

Bumpity bump bump.

English: Tana-Chan is wonderful and shall once day conceive my babies.

Spanish: Tana-chan is great and once a day my baby is conceived.

So apparently I'm popping out babies once a day like Octo-Mom. I figured there'd be a lot of sex but goddamn.

Greek: Tana-Chan is a wonderful day and just capture my babies.

So apparently Tana-Chan is a day. So from this day forth August 19th shall for ever be "Tana-Chan". We shall celebrate by kidnapping babies. Good fun.

German: Tana-chan is wonderful and will understand my baby once a day.

What a wonderful father you are, Tana...I think...

Japanese: Tana-chan is great, and shall think my baby once a day.

Meh, too much like the last. No comment.

Dutch: Tana-chan is beautiful and can get pregnant once a day my babies.

What is it the internet doesn't get about me being the woman!?

Korean: Tana - and a nice cold day, my baby is pregnant.

Korean always brought the lawls. Oh, and my baby is preggo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 18, 2011, 10:27:26 PM
Bumpity bump bump.
~~~
MY GUT. IT HUUUUUURTSSSS xDDDDDDDDDDDD

~

English
I just had a dream in which Nicole danced to World is Mine. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Dutch:
I had only one dream in which is Nicole to world my danced. What are fuck found oneself with me?

French:
J' just had a dream in which Nicole danced in the world is mine. Queest this that kisses it is erroneous with me?

Russian:
I exactly had a dream in which my Nicole it danced to the peace my. What fuck of [nepraviln] with me?

Japanese:
I my ones where exactly [nikoru] is the world possessed the dream which danced. As for sexual intercourse some me by mistake it is?

Korean:
Me now just Nicole rises my thing the dream which is useless was in the world. The sexual intercourse was incorrect with what me?

Nicole rises my thing..