I Hate To Spoil Your Fun, But...

Started by Dracoslythe, April 05, 2010, 12:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

I'll ask nicely.
Could you PLEASE tone it down with the Jkid/Draco shit?
It got old after April Fools.
And you guys running it into the ground isn't helping.

He even PM'd me like "Do we really hang out THAT MUCH?  D="
So it's bothering him as well.
But it's just plain pissing me off to no end.

-will probably be disregarded but whatever, I tried being nice-

Yes, I know, someone's probably gonna say "but you asked for it, talking to him constantly, and all the sex jokes and blah blah..."
So what?
Just because two people talk all the time, it automatically means that they like each other...?

-knows alot of it was probalby a joke, and maybe I'm overreacting, but like I said, it's just pissing me off beyond belief-

TranceRaver83

I dont get it either, i thought jkid was my fuck buddy...

Mikey

Yeah I noticed theres alot of that shit on here.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 05, 2010, 12:59:53 PM
Yeah I noticed theres alot of that shit on here.
Yeah.
It's /really/ fucking annoying.

NiGHTS

Hrmm hrmmm

This is why we need a new forum whore yurhurr

darkness shadow

i kno this ain serious and all, cause ur taken and all that, but i'm sorry if i went overkill, i usually do that unfortuantly
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

CradledEggle

yeah...its too much...And yeah, so what if you 2 talk, its not like you talk CONSTSANTLY, your just 2 people talking. thats all. people just like stratch things to far.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

EchidnaPower

My apologies Draco. Please forgive me. :-[ (You too Jkid)

I just figured that since you two are always so random, you took it all as a joke. I should've known better.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: darkness shadow on April 05, 2010, 01:03:53 PM
i kno this ain serious and all, cause ur taken and all that, but i'm sorry if i went overkill, i usually do that unfortuantly
Like I said, I know alot of it was probably a joke, and I'm probably overreacting (which I don't know why, I was all grins and giggles a few minutes ago).  It tends to happen.  When I get even slightly pissed off, I lose rationality, and I overreact about everything.

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on April 05, 2010, 01:04:50 PM
yeah...its too much...And yeah, so what if you 2 talk, its not like you talk CONSTSANTLY, your just 2 people talking. thats all. people just like stratch things to far.
Bleh, we do talk constantly (like, I pulled several all-nighters talking to him on MSN), but still, that shouldn't matter.  >.>

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 05, 2010, 01:06:16 PM
My apologies Draco. Please forgive me. :-[ (You too Jkid)

I just figured that since you two are always so random, you took it all as a joke. I should've known better.
Well it wasn't so much you (did you even make a joke about it?  I don't remember.  O_o)

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 05, 2010, 01:07:41 PMWell it wasn't so much you (did you even make a joke about it?  I don't remember.  O_o)

I didn't start one, but I did take part in the wedding one since I was involved somehow. Sorry again.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 05, 2010, 01:09:00 PM
I didn't start one, but I did take part in the wedding one since I was involved somehow. Sorry again.
Oh, I see now.  xD
-is totally blind-

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 05, 2010, 12:57:51 PM
I'll ask nicely.

Yes, I know, someone's probably gonna say "but you asked for it, talking to him constantly, and all the sex jokes and blah blah..."
So what?
Just because two people talk all the time, it automatically means that they like each other...?

-knows alot of it was probalby a joke, and maybe I'm overreacting, but like I said, it's just pissing me off beyond belief-

I'm annoyed too cuz I have to defend both of yah!  It's a good thing I never make a topic liek that. It's liek ppl saying that I was Jet's pet *cough*SuperEmpra*cough* when he was still here. Man. Anyways, I know how you feel. It is getting annoying.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

rockout909

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 05, 2010, 12:57:51 PM
I'll ask nicely.

So what?

in the 15 hr ive been online ive noticed that shit too, its like saying the same thing about EP and someone or randel and someone, it get old

Elija2

rockout909