The Gallows-Tree On The Courthouse Square...

Started by jkid101094, April 08, 2010, 10:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 08, 2010, 06:52:02 PM
Teeheehee. >:3
Things are gonna get PRETTY interesting. >:3
If by interesting, you mean...nevermind.  I can tell I'm getting tired.  I'm becoming irrational.  xD

Yes, they are<3

darkness shadow

*barges in* put me in this murder story >=U *is a gonna anyway so lol*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

jkid101094

Quote from: darkness shadow on April 08, 2010, 07:28:58 PM
*barges in* put me in this murder story >=U *is a gonna anyway so lol*
KK. I'll add you. Just gotta give you a role. ^^
Also...I'll put some flavor text here later. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

jkid101094

Sorry, I kinda procrastinated. ^_^;
So you only get day and night today. >:U

Day II:
The sun rose high above the dim, grey town. But the dark clouds looming overhead may it's refulgent glow no more than a mere glimmer on the courthouse square. Wind was the first to awake that day. The hangman, being gone, would mean he would get his business back soon. But, when he looked out his window, the sight he gazed upon deprived him of his hope. The gallows-tree still loomed over the the town, seemingly higher than it had the previous day. And the hangman...still standing there...with the hemp rope in his hand. Waiting for nightfall...

Later on in the day, a meeting was held in the room of Jeexx...
"Who do you think he wants? Wasn't three enough?", SSB looked puzzled as he sipped his morning cup of coffee.
"He won't get me. I can get anyone in the sack if the situation calls for it."
"I wouldn't flatter myself in you're position.", SSB looked at Draco and smiled, "If you weren't the only girl here you'd get no business at all!"
Draco laughed at the comment and marched off to her room. She had money to count anyway.
"All I know is, that someone among us is a dirty crook, and if that one person should die to save the rest, so be it." Kirbysoul crossed his arms. He knew he had made a point.
"I'm not going anywhere. If I get called, I'll just make a run for it.", SSB looked around the room at the others. The moon is almost up. Time to see what this guy has in store."

Night II:
Everyone gathered around the square. Again they said their goodbyes. Only a few of them would be coming back. The Hangman smiled his pointy-toothed smile as he gazed upon the crowd. He then held up 10 cards.
"What the hell? Is this guy going to show us a magic trick? Hey Houdini! Get the hell off the stage! No one came here for a damned card trick!", Levi was irritated. Someone was going to die and the murderer was playing with cards? The hangman ignored him. He tossed all ten cards in the air...all but two were carried away by the wind...he caught those two with a swift flick of his hand and read the first name...Wind...how ironic..he smiled as he gazed at Wind. His fate had been sealed...
"Hell no! I an't dieing in this shit hole of a town!", Wind ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction. A cloaked figure stopped him in his path,seizing Wind by the throat, it carried him to the gallows-tree...Rendel was hung soon after, and his blood stained jewelry was smashed to pieces.  

DShad:
DShad had walked a long way. He had traveled for miles when he noticed the dark town. He noticed the Gallows-Tree soon after arriving. He knew there were residents here. It had clearly just been used. His search lead him to the apartments, where he heard weeping, he also heard someone yelling at the rest to "shut their traps before he stapled them shut". "Um...can I use a room for awhile? I promise to pay you.".
"Sure.", SSB replied, "Two just opened up.".

(Sorry for the horrible writing. I'm tired and my arm hurts. xD)

The List:
1. Dracoslythe - Prostitute -
2. GD - Special Townsfolk -
3. Super Sonic Boom - Apartment Land Lord -
4. Trance Raver - Town Druggie -
5. Rendel The Wolf - Town Gangster - Hung N2.
6. Jeexx - N/A - Hung N1.
7. Windlessusher - Shop Keeper - Hung N2
8. Ioshyriku - Assassin for hire -
9. rockout909 - N/A - Hung N1.
10. Jazz Nova - N/A - Hung N1.
11. Supersonic12 - Restaurant Owner -
12. Kirby Soul - Townsfolk -
13. MikeyLevi - Semi-Heartless Newcomer - Arrived N1.
14. DShad - Weary Traveler - Arrived N2.
________________________________________________________________________-
End of Night II. Nine remain...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

darkness shadow

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 09, 2010, 09:05:08 PM
Sorry, do you not like your intro? ^_^;
oh i like it, but i woulda been a bit more curious and asked what's goin on, being the nosey bastrard i am
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

jkid101094

Quote from: darkness shadow on April 09, 2010, 09:07:40 PM
oh i like it, but i woulda been a bit more curious and asked what's goin on, being the nosey bastrard i am
Yeah, but it's like, 12:00am and you just traveled a long way. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 10, 2010, 04:49:52 AM
so I'm an assasin? so what should I do?
You do what everyone else does. ^^
You sit back, read the story, and hope you don't die. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Ioshyriku on April 10, 2010, 04:49:52 AM
so I'm an assasin? so what should I do?
You kill people 8D
-shotdeadforobviousness-

jkid101094

Night III:
Everyone once again appeared outside before the hangman. Nerves wracking, they pondered if this would be the last night they'd have to be out here. The hangman pulled out his list..."How many names should I call tonight...hm...", he rubbed his chin.
"We don't have all night dammit! I'd like to go to bed!", every shushed Levi. He was bound to get them all killed.
"I think I'll call...four...", everyone gasped, half of the town was about to die. The hangman began to select the names..."Trance". Trace stared up at the hangman, his cold, beady eyes, looking straight at him...Trance took one last puff from his weed and proceeded to the nus.
"Kirby Soul". The hangman showed no remorse as Kirby Soul was hung..."Draco". Everyone gasped. Draco was the last person that they thought would be called.
"If you let me go, I'll make it worth your while hun.", she said with a small grin...she was swinging back and forth from the gallows-tree within a few seconds...and last but not least...the hangman smiled the biggest, most terrifying smile he had yet.
"Levi", Levi glared at the hangman, his face pale as snow. "Great, two days in this hell hole and you already plan to hang me...well FUCK YOU!". Levi took off as fast as his mortal feet would take him. And again the robbed man appeared from the shadows. The hangman made sure this night, was a gruesome one...

The List:

1. Dracoslythe - Prostitute - Hung Night III
2. GD - Special Townsfolk -
3. Super Sonic Boom - Apartment Land Lord -
4. Trance Raver - Town Druggie - Hung Night III
5. Rendel The Wolf - Town Gangster - Hung N2.
6. Jeexx - N/A - Hung N1.
7. Windlessusher - Shop Keeper - Hung N2
8. Ioshyriku - Assassin for hire -
9. rockout909 - N/A - Hung N1.
10. Jazz Nova - N/A - Hung N1.
11. Supersonic12 - Restaurant Owner -
12. Kirby Soul - Townsfolk - Hung Night III
13. MikeyLevi - Semi-Heartless Newcomer - Arrived N1 - Hung Night III.
14. DShad - Weary Traveler - Arrived N2.

I WILL allow those who are dead to post they're "Aww, I died. >.<" posts. Sorry for not clarifying that earlier.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

XD
I love my personality.
It sounds like something I'd really say.  xD

TOLD YOU I'D BE GONE IN NO TIME 8D