Pokemon Black and White

Started by TheGameNinja, April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 09, 2010, 03:05:34 PM
Bigger picture. :U

The one in the middle looks like a sort of Larvitar recolor (with a minimally changed sprite)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

The Pokemon that was covered up is apparently called Minezumi and another new Pokemon is seen in the trailer for the 14th Pokemon film.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 10, 2010, 07:09:05 AM
The Pokemon that was covered up is apparently called Minezumi and is seen in the trailer for the 14th Pokemon film.
pokemon names get more and more f*cked up
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on July 10, 2010, 08:59:36 AM
Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 10, 2010, 07:09:05 AM
The Pokemon that was covered up is apparently called Minezumi and is seen in the trailer for the 14th Pokemon film.
pokemon names get more and more f*cked up
I agree.

Jazz Nova

TheGameNinja

This time I've got a video. :3

Here's a picture of Minezumi (left). Looks like a chipmunk to me.

This is a new pokemon, seen in the trailer for the new movie.

Silhouette of a new Pokemon shown on Pokemon Sunday. The preview of next week's episode promises a slew of new information and the next issue of CoroCoro should leak before then.

A new picture of Moguryu (middle).

A random picture of a ferris wheel.

There are also several new pictures of the new film, including some nice shots of Reshiram and Zekrom. You can see them here: http://pokebeach.com/2010/07/exclusive-pictures-of-two-new-pokemon-from-zoroark-movie-ads-minezumi-unknown-pokemon

Those new pictures confirm my suspicions of their tails functioning like jet engines.

Jazz Nova

That is epic.
The pokemon have in-battle movement sprites
*is late*

TheGameNinja

The new issue of CoroCoro has leaked.

The Pokemon to be revealed on the next Pokemon Sunday is called Wooguru (name possibly coming from war eagle). It is the Valor Pokemon. It is the usual Normal/Flying combo. It's abilities are Keen Eye and, the new one, Encourage, which boosts the power of its moves but prevents the moves having a secondary effect. It can learn a new attack called Free-Fall which takes two turns; the attacking Pokemon grabs the defending Pokemon and flies into the air on the first turn and drops them to the ground on the second.

Musharna, the evolution of Munna. It can do something called Dream Smoke, but not much is known about it yet.

Kibago's (top) name is confirmed. Kokomori (middle) is a Psychic/Flying type. A larger shot of Minezumi (bottom).

Professor Araragi has a friend named Makomo who has a part in the game's story.

The main character has two childhood friends/possible rivals. First is Beru and second is Cheren.

Beru

Cheren

Also, a correction. I said that one of the areas was called White Fortress when it is actually White Forest.

Black City

White Forest

A couple shots of the mysterious character, now known as N.

The scans are still being translated, so there may be more news later.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

But the whole thing is yellow,so what's the point?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 11, 2010, 05:28:19 PM
But the whole thing is yellow,so what's the point?
He has a rubix cube...that makes him cool. :3
Let's just leave it at that...maybe it's a cube for special people...we need more special people in video games. 8D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

CORRECTION

The green one is Rankurusu and the black one is Gochiruzeru. I had them the other way around.

Now, some new info.

The games have a new feature that only works on the DSi and the 3DS. This feature is called Live caster and is essentially live video chat. It works with 4 players through a local wireless connection and 2 players over Wi-Fi.

There is another new feature called Pass By which uses the C Gear and involves games connecting to each other in some way when they come close to each other. Not much is known about it at this point.

Pass By

The order of Pokemon that are set into a triple battle will have an impact on damage calculation for attacks that hit multiple targets.

Triple Battle

There is a feature called High Link which seems to be a massive overworld hub where players can interact with each other. The High Link is in the middle of Isshu.

High Link

Gochizeru can use an attack called Magic Room which negates the effects of items used by both you and the opponent.

Magic Room (also shown in earlier picture)

And here's a shot of the in-game map of the map of Isshu Region (partially, anyway).