Pokemon Black and White

Started by TheGameNinja, April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

Quote from: TheGameNinja on July 24, 2010, 01:01:05 PM
Remember this guy?

It's name is Bikutini and it's our new Mew/Celebi/etc. And it's listed as #000 in the Isshu Dex.

It will be given away through a Wi-Fi event from September 18, 2010 to October 18, 2010 by giving players the Liberty Ticket, which will presumably allow it to be captured in-game.

...the Liberty Ticket?

Others have said this, but now I'm convinced: Isshu is meant to be America.

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin... Victini.

First time that I'm dissapointed in a tiny legendary. It looks like crap if it's meant to be a legendary in my opinion. And seriously? America? Oh well, I still have high hopes for this game. (Or these games, whatever).

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

TheGameNinja

A lot of info was released while I was gone and I really don't feel like posting it right now. I'm still recovering from Otakon. But I'll start updating again next time there's an something new.
For now, just head over to Serebii.net. There are some new Pokemon and some new features that have been revealed.

Ravenfreak

I am eagerly awaiting the release of PKMN B/W. I'll be getting Black version, since I made a deal with m gf that if the girl was Black she'd get black, and vice versa. I really wanted to get White though...

darkness shadow

Quote from: FiamonderDX on July 26, 2010, 03:46:20 AM
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin... Victini.

First time that I'm dissapointed in a tiny legendary. It looks like crap if it's meant to be a legendary in my opinion. And seriously? America? Oh well, I still have high hopes for this game. (Or these games, whatever).
you missed out manaphy D=
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TheGameNinja

Wow. Some surprising news.

Before you obtain the NationalDex, Black and White will feature only Gen V Pokemon. That means, before you get that, you will only encounter Pokemon from the new generation.

I think we can gather at least 2 things from this: 1) that there are enough new pokemon for them to be able to do this and 2) that this is another way of pointing out that this region is very far away from the others.

darkness shadow

this game is like a whole brand new start, back at square 1... but not totally forgetting the old =3
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TheGameNinja

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 04, 2010, 12:24:02 AM
Wow. Some surprising news.

Before you obtain the NationalDex, Black and White will feature only Gen V Pokemon. That means, before you get that, you will only encounter Pokemon from the new generation.

I think we can gather at least 2 things from this: 1) that there are enough new pokemon for them to be able to do this and 2) that this is another way of pointing out that this region is very far away from the others.
A pokemon game with NO Pikachu? O_o
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Quote from: windlessusher on August 05, 2010, 01:25:00 PM
A pokemon game with NO Pikachu? O_o
Not before you beat the main story, anyway.

...WAIT... does this mean... no new evolutions/pre-evolutions of old Pokemon?!

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on August 05, 2010, 05:43:35 PM
Not before you beat the main story, anyway.

...WAIT... does this mean... no new evolutions/pre-evolutions of old Pokemon?!
Probably not because there were 4th gen Pokemon you could only get after you had the National dex.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 05, 2010, 06:42:39 PM
Probably not because there were 4th gen Pokemon you could only get after you had the National dex.
Yeah, yeah, I thought of that after I posted that. XD

TheGameNinja

...okay, here's the deal.

Pokemon Black and White will be out in Japan in 38 days. So much information is coming out about the games almost every day that if I were to post all the info here every time something new came out, I would be posting full pages every other day. XD

So, I've decided to only post things I find to be very interesting. In fact, I won't be posting every new Pokemon that comes out. Things like what I'm ablut to say are what I'll update with...

Seasons are in the games! The 4 seasons cycle through every 3 months, meaning you get 1 season 3 times a year. The new Pokemon Shikijika changes forme every season. I'm assuming the seasons will mean other changes, such as being able to find certain Pokemon only in certain seasons and other Pokemon becoming rarer in certain seasons. There could even be more specific changes, such as, and this is just speculation, if you find a wild Ursaring in winter it will always enter battle asleep.

Shikijika

Jazz Nova

YESS!!!
That means B/W are coming out... in a few months
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

You may remember quite some time ago that pictures of two Pokemon toys leaked online. One of them turned out to be Kibago, but the other remained unknown... until now.

Yanappu, the Grass Monkey Pokemon, has been confirmed. It is a grass type (:P). It's ability is Gluttony and it knows the new attack Acrobat.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay