Pokemon Black and White

Started by TheGameNinja, April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

Unfortunately, Smugleaf was not confirmed. :( I'm going to nickname mine that, though. :3

The Grass starter is Snivy, the Fire starter is Tepig, and the Water starter is Oshawott.

Also, the region's name will not be Isshu in the North American version. It will be called the Unova region. This is the first time a region's name has been changed when it was translated.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 22, 2010, 12:52:48 PM
Also, the region's name will not be Isshu in the North American version. It will be called the Unova region. This is the first time a region's name has been changed when it was translated.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Spirit Dragon

Are you telling me that they are changing the name for the North America? Why? this makes no sense.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Spirit Dragon on November 24, 2010, 04:33:49 AM
Are you telling me that they are changing the name for the North America? Why? this makes no sense.

Y'know, most Pokemon get their names changed when they are localized. This is just the first time a region's name has been changed.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 22, 2010, 12:52:48 PM
Unfortunately, Smugleaf was not confirmed. :( I'm going to nickname mine that, though. :3

The Grass starter is Snivy, the Fire starter is Tepig, and the Water starter is Oshawott.

Smugleaf...good choice

Oshawott? That's as retarded as it looks.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Spirit Dragon

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 24, 2010, 06:49:08 AM
Y'know, most Pokemon get their names changed when they are localized. This is just the first time a region's name has been changed.
I never actually knew that. I've only played Heartgold.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

connerpeel

Well just sayin i can't wait for black and white... I've beaten and played every pokemon game and beat them.Even hacked ones. So when black and white comes out.Ill be spazing like hell.I've been waiting for this game since i heard it was coming out.But to let you guys know black has the white legenday and white has the black legendary. Weird eh?

Barc

Quote from: connerpeel on November 26, 2010, 04:08:27 AM
Well just sayin i can't wait for black and white... I've beaten and played every pokemon game and beat them.Even hacked ones. So when black and white comes out.Ill be spazing like hell.I've been waiting for this game since i heard it was coming out.But to let you guys know black has the white legenday and white has the black legendary. Weird eh?

orely -__-

TheGameNinja

No way. I don't believe it. It's not like I couldn't have known that months ago. Thank you soooooo much for telling me. :P

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 26, 2010, 07:33:59 AM
No way. I don't believe it. It's not like I couldn't have known that months ago. Thank you soooooo much for telling me. :P
And it's not like you couldn't have seen that on the Black and White websites, either

Quote from: windlessusher
And all these things.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Hakudamashi

But to let you guys know black has the white legenday and white has the black legendary. Weird eh?

And all these things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

The official Black and White site updated and confirmed the English names of Zorua and Zoroark... they're Zorua and Zoroark. :P

Some other details about them are also on the site: category, type, some attacks, etc.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 06, 2010, 09:26:10 PM
The official Black and White site updated and confirmed the English names of Zorua and Zoroark... they're Zorua and Zoroark. :P

Some other details about them are also on the site: category, type, some attacks, etc.
Blah blah no one cares
What about the release date?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

Spring 2011 is all they've said. My guess would be near the end of March.