Which name? Black and White? We've known that for months now, keep up. XD

Also, I forgot one. This is Blitzle.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 27, 2010, 05:56:16 PM
Which name? Black and White? We've known that for months now, keep up. XD

Also, I forgot one. This is Blitzle.

It looks like the child of a girafferig and a luxio
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheGameNinja

One last thing, Black City and White Forest will keep their names.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 27, 2010, 07:55:24 AM
This is Klink.

I was told it's name was Gear by a site. Thank god it isn't. The designs for it and it's evolutionary line are bad enough. @_@

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 27, 2010, 06:13:39 PM
I was told it's name was Gear by a site. Thank god it isn't. The designs for it and it's evolutionary line are bad enough. @_@
It's Japanese name is Gear.

jkid101094

I'm not sure if this counts as a spoiler but this will help you pick the version you want. I'm sure you already know this but here it goes.

You do NOT have to pick your version by the legendary on the cover. If I remember correctly Zekkerom is for White and Reshiram is for Black, HOWEVER, the games are like Silver and Gold in that YOU CAN COLLECT BOTH WITH A SINGLE GAME. One is available in N's room and the other is available in Dragon Spiral Tower...

Of course, I'm not sure of this, it's just what I've heard. This could very well be false as there is a cut scene that introduces the legendary in N's Castle so Dragon Spiral Tower may just be where they if you fail to catch them the first time. Also, something I want to note; it is possible to catch wild Dragonite in Unova with a fishing rod, however, they only have a 1% chance so don't go thinking Dragonites galore.

As someone said before, I need clarification on this. I want White > Black but I would also take Reshi over Zekkie any day. :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

If that's true then FUUUUUUUUU-YEAH.

If not, then I want to go change my preorder.  :I
I preordered White, but Reshi-kinz > Zekki-poo.  Just saying.

Now I'm tempted to try it, but I'm only in Huin City xD

OH I read that wrong.  No, you can't catch the other in the Dragon Helix tower.
It's where your version's respective goes when you don't catch it the first time around.

TheGameNinja

So you can only get the one for your version? /sadface

I want Black for every reason except Reshiram. I want Zekrom. But Black has everything ELSE I want. >3<

Being able to get both would solve that. :3

Dracoslythe

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 30, 2011, 09:30:58 AM

I want Black for every reason except Reshiram. I want Zekrom. But Black has everything ELSE I want. >3<

Same but with White.  EVERYTHING I WANT is in White except for Reshiram and Monmen (Erufuuuuun<33), but even the Monmen thing can be fixed due to an in-game grade in Shippou City (and in Black, you can get Churine the same way), so pretty much the only thing there is Reshi<3
DO I SMELL TRADES ON THE HORIZON?  -slapped-

Hakudamashi

You could do what I do and wait for PKMN Grey =D
You KNOW it's coming :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

badgersaur

Skyle369

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 30, 2011, 09:30:58 AM

LOL, same here except I want white version with Reshiram but it has Zekrom instead. >:U

Fiamonder

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to let you know that I just bought Black after not playing Pokémon for longer than a year. It is quite entertaining.

That is all. Thank you for listening.

Lots of hugs and kisses,

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

TheGameNinja

I've been playing Black, too. It took some doing, but my brother and I got all 3 starters apiece. I disliked having to go all the way through the first gym just to trade. =3=

Jazz Nova

...f*ck
Jazz needs to get Black somehow.
He feels left out.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively