Pokemon Black and White

Started by TheGameNinja, April 08, 2010, 08:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 11, 2011, 02:17:22 PM
Seems I'm not playing quite as fast as most of you. :P

I'm trying to catch and evolve everything I can, though, so that might be why.

Well I really suggest that you evolve your Pokemon as quick as possible after the 3rd gym, trainers on the way are really powerful. My Tympole, Blitzle, and especially Pansage are defeated quickly unlike my other three who already went through evolution. Far as I've heard the 4th gym is a pain in the ass, I haven't entered though because I'm busy raising the other three.

Quote from: windlessusher on March 11, 2011, 03:05:09 PM
Also, why don't you people nickname your pokemon?

I dunno, it doesn't feel right IMO. I remember back at Pokemon Gold where I got this Bellsprout for an Onix trade in the 3rd town if I recall and didn't use it because it already had a nickname.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 11, 2011, 03:26:16 PM
Well I really suggest that you evolve your Pokemon as quick as possible after the 3rd gym, trainers on the way are really powerful. My Tympole, Blitzle, and especially Pansage are defeated quickly unlike my other three who already went through evolution. Far as I've heard the 4th gym is a pain in the ass, I haven't entered though because I'm busy raising the other three.

I just beat the 6th gym. Everything I'm training is in about the 25-30 range and the only trainers I've had problems with are Cheren and gym leaders. And I meant that I'm aiming at filling the Pokedex over training powerful Pokemon. I always catch every new Pokemon that is available in the area and I don't leave until I've got them all. And I'm evolving everything I can starting at the lower-level evolutions. I think I'm at 74 caught so far. Next I'm going to backtrack and catch whatever I couldn't before because I didn't have Surf an then it's on to Twist Mountain.

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 11, 2011, 02:17:22 PM
Seems I'm not playing quite as fast as most of you. :P

I'm trying to catch and evolve everything I can, though, so that might be why.
I'm highly underleveled. Fire/Bug type Pokemon ftw.

Quote from: windlessusher on March 11, 2011, 03:05:09 PM
Also, why don't you people nickname your pokemon?
Samurott/Seth
Bouldor/Cammy (I want to evolve it into Gigalithe but no one will trade with me. D=)
Lilligant/Lillil
Swoobat/Swooper
Gothelle/Trish
Volcarona/Mamoth

Your argument is invalid.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Well I just got my 4th gym bade moments ago and it was a piece of cake, not as hard that everyone says. I find it awesome I owned a Electric Type Gym with just a lvl. 26 Water Type. >:D

Anyways the only problem I had with the game that I just noticed moments ago is that the Pokemon names are not really memorable unlike the previous games. I even had to check my party or on the net to find out the name of the Pokemon I'm try to talk about with my friends.

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 12, 2011, 01:45:10 AM
Well I just got my 4th gym bade moments ago and it was a piece of cake, not as hard that everyone says. I find it awesome I owned a Electric Type Gym with just a lvl. 26 Water Type. >:D

Anyways the only problem I had with the game that I just noticed moments ago is that the Pokemon names are not really memorable unlike the previous games. I even had to check my party or on the net to find out the name of the Pokemon I'm try to talk about with my friends.
I owned her with a rock type. Not as sweet but just as good. 8D

I know, right? >.<
I can only remember a few. :I

Oh, and Skyle. You said you have a Tepig, right? Since you're in that town you should almost get fly and the daycare should have two people in it. Care to trade a Tepig for an Oshwott? :3

Edit for anyone who cares:

These should be out sometime this year. Lilligant. <333

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 12, 2011, 02:18:41 AM
Edit for anyone who cares:

These should be out sometime this year. Lilligant. <333
DO WANT
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Some of my nicknames:

Pignite - Bloaty
Ferroseed - Badnik
Minccino - Ryo Ohki
Audino - Fuyuki
Excadrill - Nakibokuro
Conkeldurr - Lester
Sawk - Miyagi
Panpor - Snork
Victini - Yotsuba
Elgyem - Yuki
Gothorita - Kuroneko
Swoobat - Chevalier
Munna - Baku-san
Zoroark - Zorak
Liepard - Luna
Zorua - Donbe
Litwick - Lumiere
Yamask - Atem
Zebstrika - Jupitur
Emolga - Momo
Darumaka - Ace
Pansear - Sparx
Solonosis - Chell
Ducklett - Mousse
Vanillite - Yogurt
Palpitoad - Eruka

These are all of the ones that are references to something. Some are obvious, but I'm willing to bet every cent I have that no one will know all of them, even if you all tried to figure them out together. XD

Skyle369

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 12, 2011, 02:18:41 AM
Care to trade a Tepig for an Oshwott? :3

No thanks, I'm keeping my original party till the end. :3
Besides I have wifi connection issues with my DS so I can't go online. :/

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 12, 2011, 01:22:19 PM
No thanks, I'm keeping my original party till the end. :3
Besides I have wifi connection issues with my DS so I can't go online. :/
I meant babies. Mine is the second strongest in my party, no way in hell I'm trading it. xD
Ahh. Oh well. I tried. Have you tried calling your provider and have them set your connection type to WEP? That's what I did to get mine working. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 12, 2011, 01:27:38 PM
I tried. Have you tried calling your provider and have them set your connection type to WEP? That's what I did to get mine working. :3

Well I could try manually changing the connection type to WEP, I remember doing that back then.
Anyways I"ll breed my Pignite for now just in case I manage to get it work. :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 12, 2011, 01:32:51 PM
Well I could try manually changing the connection type to WEP, I remember doing that back then.
Anyways I"ll breed my Pignite for now just in case I manage to get it work. :3
When I tried that I screwed mine up. But thankies! I hope you get it working! :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

These games are DSi enhanced. If you have a DSi, the games can use any connection that the DSi an use. I didn't know they could do that. But I like it. The old games won't do it, though, even if you play them on a DSi.

But I guess that only helps if you have a DSi.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 12, 2011, 05:00:23 PM
But I guess that only helps if you have a DSi.
DSi enhancement?
:DD
Finally, my DSi is useful for something else than looking at hMANGA

Ohyah, Jazz got Black today
:D
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

TheGameNinja

Caught a shiny female Frillish. Named it Raspberyl. :3

Skyle369

Just beat the 5th gym with mah awesome Palpitoad. Palpitoad's becoming a great powerhouse in my team now I'm working hard for her to evolve to her final form. :3