Code Lyoko

Started by Light the Hedgehog, December 11, 2008, 11:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

me:.....jeez....hey, a super mushrrom! *grabs it and is normal size*

Light the Hedgehog

me: why the h*ll is ben still in lyoko?

Light the Hedgehog

me: we might be needing these. *brings out devices called Star Carriers, one for each person on our team*.....Tiger, you get this one. *gives Tiger and Orange Star Carrier* you'll be able to use the power of Gemini Spark. Elana, you have this one. *gives Elana a white star carrier* this one holds the power of Lyra Note..Shadow, you get this one....*gives Shadow a Black and red star carrier*....this one holds the power of Cyngus Wing. i get this one, the blue star carrier holding the power of Omega-Xis....with these, we'll be able to enter Lyoko at will.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on March 04, 2009, 03:39:36 AM
me: we might be needing these. *brings out devices called Star Carriers, one for each person on our team*.....Tiger, you get this one. *gives Tiger and Orange Star Carrier* you'll be able to use the power of Gemini Spark. Elana, you have this one. *gives Elana a white star carrier* this one holds the power of Lyra Note..Shadow, you get this one....*gives Shadow a Black and red star carrier*....this one holds the power of Cyngus Wing. i get this one, the blue star carrier holding the power of Omega-Xis....with these, we'll be able to enter Lyoko at will.
Elana:lyra....whats that...

Light the Hedgehog

me: ....EM WAVE CHANGE, LIGHT THE HEDGEHOG, ON THE AIR! *merges with omega-xis and warps to lyoko*

Shadow: EM-WAVE CHANGE! *merges with Cyngus*

Tiger: GEMINI, LETS GO! *two tigers appear and they become Gemini Spark W and Gemini Spark B*

Elana:WAIT FOR MEEEE

Light the Hedgehog

me: just say "EM-WAVE CHANGE" and you'll be merged with Lyra!

Light the Hedgehog

OOC: if i put Megaman, it's me, if i put Cyngus WIng it's Shadow if i put Gemini Spark W or Gemini Spar B it's Tiger.

Megaman:....X.A.N.A., is a normal kid living in Lyoko?!

Elana:..X.A.N.A...*mumbels:why..why now*

Light the Hedgehog

Gemini Spark B: what in the...?

X.A.N.A.: *wakes up*...ugh....where am i?

Megaman:....?

Cyngus Wing:...?

Gemini Spark W:....how in the...?

lyra:...X.A.N.A....DIE..*charges at X.A.N.A*

*missed* lyra:wha! hes the ENEME YOU IDIOT!..GRRR..fine..

Gir:..what?

Lyra:no i said grr as in im mad..

Gir:oh ok..*leaves*

Light the Hedgehog

Omega-Xis:.....we should probobly take him back to the real world.....he looks like a normal human.

me: good idea, Mega!

lyra:*mumbbels:idiots...* crosses arms*

Lyra:*face palm*...dude...were not going to kill hm..sheesh...