I found God, if there ever was one.

Started by Dracoslythe, April 16, 2010, 01:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: xaio on April 20, 2010, 11:02:42 AM
you oughtta notice it, and SOON .. you won't be in the world of super-christians for long unless your balls get smaller and you stay in the same house , and noone moves outta your neighborhood for the rest of your life...
slow down and say that again.

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 20, 2010, 11:51:14 AM
My exact thinking too.

"IT'S IN THE BIBLE!"
...that doesn't prove anything.
It's like me saying "BUT EVOLUTION IS RIGHT.  IT'S IN TEXTBOOKS AND IT'S WHAT SCHOOL TEACHES US!"
There's no proof to back it.
I know. :3
I didn't say he was wrong. I just said that his argument made no sense. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xaio

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 20, 2010, 12:10:52 PM
slow down and say that again.
you hear me LOUD and CLEAR

one thing i gained while gone: arrogance, i aint afraid to use it

unless you find another world FILLED with super-christians,you better brace yourself for the hell-damned world.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Taz

Gleech

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 20, 2010, 10:36:12 AM
I lol'd. :3
None of Christianity makes sense to me.
Maybe I missed something, but that doesn't answer the question. Making your logic just as sensible as Elijah's. :P

If God exists he had to get here SOMEHOW. If he can just pop up out of thin air then why can't meteorites and planets? 

And besides, god's a girl. Just saying. 8D
...For one, God isnt a girl. For another thing, he never popped out of thin air, he was always there.

Ok, so, you cant see him. Right? Well you can't see all of the galaxies that exist.

And also, you can't comprehend him always being there, but just try and comprehend how big the universe is... unlimited, right? Thats huge, and seems impossible.

And if those two gasses, or whatever, created everything, why hasnt it happened again? How could it create even the SMALLEST, most COMPLEX things?

Have you noticed that all attempts to prove evolution is real (E.g. people attempting to miniaturize a re-creation of what happened) have been made by human hands? They had a creator. God is the creator of the universe.

Also, to prove the "DIS ROK HAZ BEN DERE FOR 4 BILION YERS", God created everything with AGE. In the Bible, it says that Adam and Eve were ADULTS when they were made. Now this would line up with rocks being old, since as I said, God created the earth with age.

And plus, Christianity has been around WAAAAAY longer than Evolution... Darwin was a nobody, and a failure until people started believing in his idea of Evolution... look it up.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Elija2

Quote from: Gleech on April 20, 2010, 02:28:37 PM
...For one, God isnt a girl. For another thing, he never popped out of thin air, he was always there.

Ok, so, you cant see him. Right? Well you can't see all of the galaxies that exist.

And also, you can't comprehend him always being there, but just try and comprehend how big the universe is... unlimited, right? Thats huge, and seems impossible.

And if those two gasses, or whatever, created everything, why hasnt it happened again? How could it create even the SMALLEST, most COMPLEX things?

Have you noticed that all attempts to prove evolution is real (E.g. people attempting to miniaturize a re-creation of what happened) have been made by human hands? They had a creator. God is the creator of the universe.

Also, to prove the "DIS ROK HAZ BEN DERE FOR 4 BILION YERS", God created everything with AGE. In the Bible, it says that Adam and Eve were ADULTS when they were made. Now this would line up with rocks being old, since as I said, God created the earth with age.

And plus, Christianity has been around WAAAAAY longer than Evolution... Darwin was a nobody, and a failure until people started believing in his idea of Evolution... look it up.

None of that proves anything. You haven't stated any proof that God is real, you are just saying that he might exist because there are things in the universe that we don't understand so they must be his doings. We may not understand everything now, and we may never understand, but that doesn't mean that this is proof of a supernatural being. You want to know why there is such a rise in Atheists? It's thanks to science proving religion wrong. We are finally beginning to understand the bigger picture, and yet there are still people who cling to the notion that "Well this was written in the Bible so it must be true." How can you possibly believe that a book written so long ago can still be accurate? We believe it because it was so long ago that we don't remember the truth so we just consider everything in the Bible to be correct. How do we know that the early Christians weren't simply making everything up or stretching the truth to start their own cult and have many people believe them? Maybe they were being truthful and the entire Bible is true, or maybe only some of it is true and everything is just a bit skewed.

EchidnaPower

Not to mention that Darwin himself said that he regretted doing what he did. Now if the creator of the theory feels sorry for doing it, that should prove something.

Also, search up Buddy Davis. He found dinosaur bones with LIVING red blood cells in them. Now if evolution is real, and they were there for millions of years, then the blood cells wouldn't be there, because red blood cells don't last that long.

I love Jesus! Do you?

jkid101094

...For one, God isn't a girl. For another thing, he never popped out of thin air, he was always there.

OK, so, you cant see him. Right? Well you can't see all of the galaxies that exist.

And also, you can't comprehend him always being there, but just try and comprehend how big the universe is... unlimited, right? That's huge, and seems impossible.

And if those two gasses, or whatever, created everything, why hasn't it happened again? How could it create even the SMALLEST, most COMPLEX things?

It was a reference to a song. :P

Ugh..I've never been good at arguing...should have kept my mouth shut. xD

It is. The universe constantly expands.
QuoteHubble's discovery that the universe was expanding led to the emergence of another model that needed no fiddling around with to make the equations work right. If the universe was getting bigger as time advanced, going back in time meant that it was getting smaller; and if one went back far enough, everything would shrink and converge at a single point. The conclusion to be derived from this model was that at some time, all the matter in the universe was compacted in a single point-mass that had "zero volume" because of its immense gravitational force. Our universe came into being as the result of the explosion of this point-mass that had zero volume. This explosion has come to be called the "the Big Bang" and its existence has repeatedly been confirmed by observational evidence.
http://www.creationofuniverse.com/html/bigbang_01.html

Not to sound mean or anything, but who else could try to prove them? An ape? A centipede? That's like saying since all attempts to prove the origin of, let's say water, have been done by human hands, that water is a man made substance. >:U

I'm not replying to that. I see no logic in it, maybe I'm missing something but to me that serves no logical point.

Sorry, but I believe nothing was "always here". Everything has to have an origin. And some dude popping out of no where and creating a galaxy seems WAY too illogical to me. Unless you can explain how he was "always here" your argument holds as much value as mine, mere OPINION.

No offense to Christians, but the religion just doesn't make sense to me. I don't mean to offend anyone.

And yes, I know my argument is crappy. I'm not good at this sort of thing as I have little brain power. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gleech

Quote from: Elija2 on April 20, 2010, 02:48:34 PM
None of that proves anything. You haven't stated any proof that God is real, you are just saying that he might exist because there are things in the universe that we don't understand so they must be his doings. We may not understand everything now, and we may never understand, but that doesn't mean that this is proof of a supernatural being. You want to know why there is such a rise in Atheists? It's thanks to science proving religion wrong. We are finally beginning to understand the bigger picture, and yet there are still people who cling to the notion that "Well this was written in the Bible so it must be true." How can you possibly believe that a book written so long ago can still be accurate? We believe it because it was so long ago that we don't remember the truth so we just consider everything in the Bible to be correct. How do we know that the early Christians weren't simply making everything up or stretching the truth to start their own cult and have many people believe them? Maybe they were being truthful and the entire Bible is true, or maybe only some of it is true and everything is just a bit skewed.
I love how you believe science is the answer to everything.

You are sadly mistaken.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Elija2

Quote from: Gleech on April 20, 2010, 03:14:41 PM
I love how you believe science is the answer to everything.

You are sadly mistaken.

I love how you believe God is the answer to everything.

You are sadly mistaken or maybe right.

HereAndThere

Here's a fact:
All religions, ARE BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Think about it a little.
A huuuuge guy up in "Heaven" "controlling" the earth.
And this guy also f*cked a frikkin mortal?
Making a crazy crack snorting faggot called Jeesus?
Okay, so it's pretty much like what Zeus did...But his also a huge load of crap!
Jeesus was just a guy who smoked something and was always like, "hmmhmmhp..." He walked on water 'cause he was so high, the laws of physics didn't matter to him.
Moses and every other character in the bible had the same fucking problem.
All fucking religions are just told by a guy who was high 24/7.
So yeah.
There's only one true "religion":
NONE.
So yeah, god is more fiction than my f*cking fan characters combined!
Buddha's the same and every other "God" or "Goddess" is the same.
If you disagree with me,I don't give a crap.

Tanassy

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 20, 2010, 02:59:25 PM
Not to mention that Darwin himself said that he regretted doing what he did. Now if the creator of the theory feels sorry for doing it, that should prove something.

probably because he got such bad CRAP from the christians he couldnt take it? look on multiple reasons instead of assuming.

Post Merge: 21 April 2010, 12:14:28

Quote from: jeexx on April 20, 2010, 05:07:34 PM
Here's a fact:
Think about it a little.
Okay, so it's pretty much like what Zeus did...But his also a huge load of crap!
Jeesus was just a guy who smoked something and was always like, "hmmhmmhp..." He walked on water 'cause he was so high, the laws of physics didn't matter to him.
So yeah.
NONE.
i am ur biggest fan..

Skyle369

God created everything with AGE. In the Bible, it says that Adam and Eve were ADULTS when they were made

You do know that Adam and Eve is just a story written by the people of Moses during his time just to give the people some answers on where everything came from and to show on how God really loves us.

Anyways + 1 for post, made me happy.

Quote from: jeexx on April 20, 2010, 05:07:34 PM
Here's a fact:
Think about it a little.
So yeah.
NONE.

Jeexx first of all, God didn't f**cked Mary. She was just suddenly pregnant thats why they call her the Virgin Mary and please don't compare our GOD to other Gods of other religions because our God is different from them.

Now I understand you don't believe in God and I respect that but please don't say bad things about him because remember that there are other Christians in this forum who will be offended with what you just posted but that doesn't mean I mad you, its just I'm just offended with what you said.

I hope everything is cool between us...

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 20, 2010, 05:17:23 PM
Jeexx first of all, God didn't f**cked Mary. She was just suddenly pregnant thats why they call her the Virgin Mary and please don't compare our GOD to other Gods of other religions because our God is different from them.

Now I understand you don't believe in God and I respect that but please don't say bad things about him because remember that there are other Christians in this forum who will be offended with what you just posted but that doesn't mean I mad you, its just I'm just offended with what you said.

I hope everything is cool between us...
1.Do you seriously think that's possible?
I've been f*cking forced to fucking learn the same this 6 f*cking times now.
And yes, about "god", The Faggot called Jeesus, A crazy old man who got everyone to travel trough the sea.
And so on.
2.And yes, i know there a Christians on this forum, but come on!
What's the f*cking point in beliving in something that doesn't ever do shit for you?
'Cause I can't see what's the f*cking point in that.
Btw, my familys Christian, almost all the people in my class are Christians and f*ck I think I'm supposed to be one myself, but I don't give a crap about God, nor anything else in the bible.
So yeah.
There's no proof of god, no one can make me belive in him, nor will I ever think there is one.
I'm the god of my own life, that's it, no one can control my life, or what i do.
That's the reason I don't even want to belive in god.