Very important please read!

Started by Sonic360, April 18, 2010, 10:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Guys, there is a hacker on the loose and I would like if you guys did not give this link to anyone unless you know them very well, 2 of our other sites have been hacked and so has our accounts on chatango.  He uses a proxy so if he happens to come by do not, repeat not ban him, that will only make him angrier.

Btw Elija and Wind, I don't want any smart mouthed remarks from you 2 cuz I know you two will be the first to say something.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Nope! not wind r whatever that dudes name is. i know cause when i wrote "sonic zone forum" some site saying take more care of your site......hack......some1 here is a hacker it could be anyone. im random, the forum clown but now im serious. some1 here is out to get the forum, who has been banned alot? i have never been. who is aggressive? the clues point to their actions and behavior

Kirby

That ShadictheHedgehog faggot on the chat.
I'm going to FUCKING STEAL him.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Thats it! whos been on chat more than this site and who hates alot of us!

Sonic360

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on April 18, 2010, 11:39:09 AM
That ShadictheHedgehog faggot on the chat.
I'm going to FUCKING STEAL him.
nonono it wasn't shadic I repeat it wasn't shadic, he was trying to help us, as a matter of fact he was the one who was hacked also.

Kirby

I'm Talking about the person who hacked him. If I ever find him. Which, I will.

RainbowBeautyRocks

There are over 9000 memebers! how will we find the one?! r mayb he/she could b in a group.....

Kirby

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on April 18, 2010, 11:47:37 AM
There are over 9000 memebers! how will we find the one?! r mayb he/she could b in a group.....

The dude's A member, Right? Most of our members are either Banned, Or inactive. Trust me, I'll find him.

RainbowBeautyRocks

alright. there should be some mods right? they can help u

Sonic360

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on April 18, 2010, 11:50:16 AM
The dude's A member, Right? Most of our members are either Banned, Or inactive. Trust me, I'll find him.
he's not a member of this forum.  I'm telling you don't give this site away to anyone, just incase it is him, cuz he is still on fia's site and on dash.

Kirby

Quote from: Sonic360 on April 18, 2010, 12:17:28 PM
he's not a member of this forum.  I'm telling you don't give this site away to anyone, just incase it is him, cuz he is still on fia's site and on dash.

Then that makes it easier! Be right back, guys.

Sonic360

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on April 18, 2010, 12:20:07 PM
Then that makes it easier! Be right back, guys.
dude don't go jumping the gun just yet. He's not online atm.

Elija2

Quote from: Sonic360 on April 18, 2010, 10:57:39 AM

Btw Elija and Wind, I don't want any smart mouthed remarks from you 2 cuz I know you two will be the first to say something.

Sonic360

Kirby

(Pushes Back on topic)

Dude, I promise. I'll find this guy.