The Legend of Zelda: The Chronicle Blade (JOINS LOCKED)

Started by Kirby, April 19, 2010, 01:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna stared at the grandmother, "Not another person, not again..." She knelt down, next to Link. She didn't say anything, but rested her head on his shoulder, she was trying to be comforting twords him "What about your sister?" She asked in a soft tone, trying to hold back her tears.

Kirby

"Ganon...." Link managed to mumble. Ganon had ordered The Helmroc King to kidnap Aryll. And Link hasn't seen her since.

Link took out his photo of His family.

That only made his emotions worse.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Rianna looked at the picture "Your family is lovely, it's nice to have people to take care of you..." She sighed "And once everything is going fine, and you feel top of the world, someone has to ruin it. Some times I wish I didn't have this stupid mark, everything would not be my problem, I would still have my parents..." She stoped for a moment, thinking about what she had said. Rianna stood up and held a hand out to Link "But I wouldn't have such very sweet friends." She gave a slight smile "We are going to get revenge I promise that with my life, lets get your grandma to a safe area, we'll heal her there..."

SuperSonic23

Patarel looked at Link. He stood next to him and said "I should've tried to hurt Ganondorf! I SHOULD'VE PROTECTED GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". He went so emotional, a stream of tears was coming out. "This is the reason why I joined you guys. I didn't want to say it cuz I didn't want Link to get mad."
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RhaozTheHedgehog

Liviyone had already kneeled down and started gently probing with her light gray magic to find where the old woman needed healing. She looked around carefully, though her eyes were closed. Link's grandmother's life energy stream portrayed Malnourishment, fatigue...The greenhaired girl was finding very little else. She gently began withdrawing, but a faint sliver of dark purple mixed into the old grandmother's energy stream caught her eye.

Liviyone gently followed it and gradually the violently dark shade of purple became more prominent closer to major organs. Carefully, Liviyone enveloped it with her own light shade of gray magic to examine it. Almost immediately, it forcely tried to push her magic energy back. Liviyone gave a sharp intake of pain and her eyes shut themselves tighter. This...isn't normal...normally an illness can be a dark colour...but this...this was purposelly implanted...Shikyo, lend me your strength

The green haired girl sent a fast prayer to her Goddess, shaking lightly as she struggled to contain the energy that was ravaging the old woman. There was a sudden, sharp throb of pain in her stomach as her goddess heeded her plee. Her magic turned several shades darker, to almost black as did the aura around her.  She returned to her task with renewed vigour, eyes still clamped shut tightly as her hands twitched in effort. Her dark gray magic began t deeply enswirl itself into the dark purple that was in Link's grandmother. It fought back, lashing out and striking into Liviyone's own energy streams. The girl let out a small yelp, though remained concentrated on her task, a faint stream of blood running down the side of her mouth.

Liviyone felt herself at ease when her goddess began to quietly murmur reassurances in her mind, her dark gray magic turning to black as she struggled and accepted the offers of comfort her goddess was presenting her. The darker purple energy slowly started to fade away, but it seemed the less there was the more powerful it became. The faint blood stream that was flowing unaware to Liviyone down the side of her mouth became more prominent and a headache began building in her own head as she started swaying from energy loss, relying completely on her goddess's power to aide her in her time of need.

With another strangled, garbled yelp, Liviyone managed to obliterate the dark purple energies and transfer some of her own bodies nourishment to Link's grandmother before withdrawing her energy streams. The aura around her faded as she slowly opened her eyes and struggled up to her feet. Turning and giving Link a slightly bloodied smile she wheezed out "Your grandmother just needs....proper food...and rest..."

Darkness closed in on the edges of her eye sight and her head began pounding more and more. Her eyes rolled back as she sucumbed to the sweet darkness, and fell limply to the ground.
Yes my child...rest...you have deserved it... Shikyo whispered sweetly in her mind, the inky black upside down triangle on her stomache glowing a bright silver through her corset as her goddess showed she was protecting her chosen while she rested.

darkyellowz

ben being so stupid as he was gave link a bGig goron hug from behind "GORON BROTHER!" ben seid fooling around

Kirby

Link managed to bring up a smile. But he still teared up. He was always treated like a kid. Like nothing he did mattered to anyone. Even though he tried really hard. He couldn't save Outset from the destruction that approached it. He got up and went to the King of Red Lions.

(Link's POV: Maybe everyone is right. Maybe I am just some kid. I should stop looking for The Chronicle Blade. I might cause even more trouble.)

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 17, 2010, 12:15:40 AM
Link managed to bring up a smile. But he still teared up. He was always treated like a kid. Like nothing he did mattered to anyone. Even though he tried really hard. He couldn't save Outset from the destruction that approached it. He got up and went to the King of Red Lions.

(Link's POV: Maybe everyone is right. Maybe I am just some kid. I should stop looking for The Chronicle Blade. I might cause even more trouble.)
ben follow along side link "link if you get in any troble i am here to help dont worry becase i am here!" ben seid to link

SuperSonic23

Quote from: darkyellowz on July 17, 2010, 12:19:50 AM
ben follow along side link "link if you get in any troble i am here to help dont worry becase i am here!" ben seid to link

Patarel claimed, "Me too! I'm your twin and I have the Master Sword, while Rianna has the Triforce Blade! We'll save Aryll, and try to revive Grandma!!! I promise you, Link, we won't stop helping!!! Because we're your friends, and I'm your brother."
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

darkyellowz

ben looked behind him for no resson and saw a goron "oh shi-" ben seid before he was takled by the goron "LOOK I QUITED WORKING FOR GNANON! I AM DONE BUT I AM STILL KEEPING THE GATEWAY TO THE CASTLE!" ben seid before killing the goron

Kirby

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on July 17, 2010, 12:46:07 AM
Patarel claimed, "Me too! I'm your twin and I have the Master Sword, while Rianna has the Triforce Blade! We'll save Aryll, and try to revive Grandma!!! I promise you, Link, we won't stop helping!!! Because we're your friends, and I'm your brother."

Link nodded. But he still wanted to be left alone.

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 17, 2010, 01:04:20 AM
Link nodded. But he still wanted to be left alone.
ben stoped link while he was walking with a big goron hug "hehehe" ben seid giggleing

Kirby

"RRYAH!" Link exclaimed angrily. (Which means: What part of Leave me be do you NOT understand)

darkyellowz

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 17, 2010, 01:15:51 AM
"RRYAH!" Link exclaimed angrily. (Which means: What part of Leave me be do you NOT understand)
ben got out a bottle "BOTTOMS UP LINK!" ben seid opening the bottle and forceing every last drop of it into his mouth "now swollow it , it will heal you so you can talk well kinda talk..." ben seid trying to force it down his throught

Kirby

Link has had enough of this. He used his Wolf's Paw and Turned into Wolf Link. He ran off into the woods.